Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Gaming Chairs

Abscissa15Abscissa15 Member UncommonPosts: 69
I don't recall seeing this topic posted before. It would be interesting to see what the community covets as their pinnacle of seating comfort. After all you presumably spend a good portion of your free time in your throne of choice. What do you require to be comfortable ? I'm certain that some secretly admire those 3-monitor ultimate recliners with a 125-degree backrest tilt, 20-degree foot rest tilt, heated seat, electric massage and hair-trigger foot pedals but who wants to drop 4-5 grand on a chair ? My fabric-and-foam rubber La-Z-Boy from 2001 grows worn and the pneumatic height adjustment is finally shot. What do you like ? Someone is probably thinking "Just pull up a wooden chair from the kitchen table and roll"

Comments

• CleffyCleffy Member RarePosts: 6,412
    edited March 2021
    Most adjustment features on a chair are designed to fit many users. But for a chair that will only be occupied by 1 person, they are relatively useless, add cost and complication.

A 4 post chair with wheel casters, a foam cushion, and a recline feature would be ideal in my opinion. I would steer clear of any P/U leather chair. Go for cloth or leather. The recline feature is not a deal breaker. 
    Post edited by Cleffy on
  • Chen-judyChen-judy Newbie CommonPosts: 2
    Gaming chairs are very necessary for me.I think gaming chairs with massage function will be more comfortable,l used this YITAHOME Gaming Chair for a year,and it's really useful,even if I sit for a long time, I still feel very energetic :D It has a 50% dis* this month,only need 119$.Get one gaming chair, win the game now!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 927
    edited September 2021
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
    Sometimes we need fantasy to survive reality 
    https://biturl.top/rU7bY3
    Beyond the shadows there's always light
  • spectralaspectrala Member UncommonPosts: 95
    Can anyone suggest a good gaming chair that's on Amazon?