Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Magic: The Gathering Arena Sees Big Update; New Innistrad: Midnight Hunt Set Released | MMORPG.com

SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 12,599
edited September 2021 in News & Features Discussion

imageMagic: The Gathering Arena Sees Big Update; New Innistrad: Midnight Hunt Set Released | MMORPG.com

It's rotation time in Standard, and Magic: the Gathering's digital offering, MTG Arena is seeing a massive update which hopefully will take care of some long-standing bugs, as well as make room for Innistrad: Midnight Hunt, which hit today.

Read the full story here

Comments

• kilunkilun Member UncommonPosts: 829
    edited September 2021
    Yeah, I'm just going to stick to in person Flesh and Blood and call it a day. Hasbro overlords have killed any competitive scene. (Not that commander isn't great, but arena doesn't really cater to that either) When they shot the Transformers TCG in the foot during the middle of a pandemic and failed to do any basic cross promotion...they lost most my purchases just like Fantasy Flight did when they kept revamping Xwing minis and I had to buy stuff just to play with my old stuff.