Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Kira's latest on the lawsuit

Slapshot1188Slapshot1188 Member LegendaryPosts: 16,986
50% filler with a few good nuggets.  He still has access to the private Discords and Forums (wonder who is feeding him  :D )

All time classic  MY NEW FAVORITE POST!  (Keep laying those bricks)

"I should point out that no other company has shipped out a beta on a disc before this." - Official Mortal Online Lead Community Moderator

Proudly wearing the Harbinger badge since Dec 23, 2017. 

Coined the phrase "Role-Playing a Development Team" January 2018

"Oddly Slap is the main reason I stay in these forums." - Mystichaze April 9th 2018

Comments

• Slapshot1188Slapshot1188 Member LegendaryPosts: 16,986
    And more inane Caspien rambling:

"I should point out that no other company has shipped out a beta on a disc before this." - Official Mortal Online Lead Community Moderator

"Oddly Slap is the main reason I stay in these forums." - Mystichaze April 9th 2018

• UngoodUngood Member LegendaryPosts: 7,532
    edited September 2021
    The Irony of you are posting this, with a link to you making a childish fool of yourself in your own signature, is not lost on me.

But, since you feel the need to stalk me.. I wanted to join in on the fun too! Check out my sig update! 
    Egotism is the anesthetic that dullens the pain of stupidity, this is why when I try to beat my head against the stupidity of other people, I only hurt myself.

So as usual you have zero to add.  Noted and ignored.  
    Moving on...

Tiller

• UngoodUngood Member LegendaryPosts: 7,532
    edited September 2021
    So as usual you have zero to add.  Noted and ignored.  
    Moving on...

Much like what you provided to that wonderful topic in your signature!

People gonna see and see the real you... Love that you got so so butthurt that you did that.. LOL. Epic!

Egotism is the anesthetic that dullens the pain of stupidity, this is why when I try to beat my head against the stupidity of other people, I only hurt myself.

• kitaradkitarad Member LegendaryPosts: 7,919
    50% filler with a few good nuggets.  He still has access to the private Discords and Forums (wonder who is feeding him  :D )

That was a good video. I enjoy this guy's sarcasm.

kitarad said:

That was a good video. I enjoy this guy's sarcasm.
    Yeah.  He is getting a bit redundant though with half the videos being recaps.  But I guess there just isn't much new to talk about.  Still a decent listen this time.