Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Diablo II Resurrected Cinematic Trailer Drops; Blizzard Talks Bringing Classic ARPG To Console | MMO

SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 12,599
edited September 2021 in Videos Discussion

imageDiablo II Resurrected Cinematic Trailer Drops; Blizzard Talks Bringing Classic ARPG To Console | MMORPG.com

As September 23rd fast approaches, Blizzard is ramping up its push of Diablo II Resurrected with a new cinematic trailer. The new trailer sets the stage for those looking to jump into the remade ARPG in ten days, whether to be on PC or console.

Read the full story here

Comments

• TillerTiller Member LegendaryPosts: 11,125
    edited September 2021
    I tried the beta, thought I would enjoy it, but it only took 5 minutes to realize it felt like just yesterday when I had the "this is boring now" epiphany in the early 2000s and stopped playing. I replayed that game so many times, hundreds; I literally do not need to ever play it in my life again.
    enesisxlr8Drius75doomexJeroKaneScotPhixion13McSleazangerbeavergph1990eoloe
    SWG Bloodfin vet
    Elder Jedi/Elder Bounty Hunter

• foppoteefoppotee Member UncommonPosts: 505
    Only if it's as good as Warcraft 3 Reforged.
    McSleazeoloe
  • TiamatRoarTiamatRoar Member RarePosts: 1,685
    I played the original enough already.  This version is the same besides some quality of life additions so like, whatever.

Would have been nice if they could have at least updated certain skills to not be complete garbage like ravens, poison vine, fire golem, or pretty much any mercenary besides Act 2 polearm Aura mercs.
  • ashiru_1978ashiru_1978 Member RarePosts: 818
    I wonder if they will do a remake of Diablo 1 later.
    enesisxlr8JeroKane
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.

Somebody, somewhere has better skills as you have, more experience as you have, is smarter than you, has more friends as you do and can stay online longer. Just pray he's not out to get you.
  • LobotomistLobotomist Member EpicPosts: 5,963

I wonder if they will do a remake of Diablo 1 later.

I would certanly love that one
    Agent_Joseph

• SpiiderSpiider Member RarePosts: 1,135
    Greed and complete absence of original thought II resurrected.

Accountants will be the death of gaming industry.
    RemaliScot

No fate but what we make, so make me a ham sandwich please.

• KratierKratier Member RarePosts: 626
    always some weird rants in the comment section
    personally having played the beta the online requirement kills it for me, it lags the combat and is less smooth of an experience than the original. dont expect people to be doing hardcore with that lag, i was getting hit across the screen
  • zimikezimike Member UncommonPosts: 160
    I thoroughly enjoyed the beta and am looking forward to the release. However, I also noticed some annoying jitter, lag, or rubber-banding that I think was caused by the online requirement. It was rare to experience this, but got me killed a few times.
  • velimiriusvelimirius Member UncommonPosts: 134
    Many friends coming back for this, gonna be some cool multiplayer going on.
  • gph1990gph1990 Member UncommonPosts: 1
    I know it's a remaster... but for me they missed a huge opportunity to release it with a new expansion or dlc... idk.
  • eoloeeoloe Member RarePosts: 864
    edited September 2021
    gph1990 said:
    I know it's a remaster... but for me they missed a huge opportunity to release it with a new expansion or dlc... idk.

I guess the goal is to secure some money not to take risks.

Welcome to the forum BTW.
    gph1990
  • FrodoFraginsFrodoFragins Member EpicPosts: 5,898
    edited September 2021
  • AkulasAkulas Member RarePosts: 3,004
    I thought it said Diablo II Resurrected Cinematic Trailer Drops Blizzard for a second

This isn't a signature, you just think it is.