Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Mute for 10 years/ pernamnent ban

13»

Comments

• kitaradkitarad Member LegendaryPosts: 7,910
    Vrika said:

It's a game for children. If a middle-aged man can't control his language when with children, then I think permanent ban from chatting in-game is too lenient action.

Lets be real, most kids swear worse than adults. I can't get a gaming session in with a bunch of pubs without a 10 year old screaming the N word at the top of their lungs.

I don't think most people realize how much they swear and how vulgar their language is....I know people that will drop 10 F bombs in a sentence and not bat an eye.
    The F word is part of my common vocab, kind of like people who go "ugh" at the start of every sentence. I'll drop drop the F word regularly in a conversation.
    That is a very bad habit. I cannot stand people who keep swearing.

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    edited September 2021
    The user and all related content has been deleted.

Somebody, somewhere has better skills as you have, more experience as you have, is smarter than you, has more friends as you do and can stay online longer. Just pray he's not out to get you.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • WhiteLanternWhiteLantern Member RarePosts: 3,309
    sddfg said:
    Uhh I got chat muted because 12 year old me gave away my password because some guy promised me free crowns
    Your mute is only half over, so quit necroing threads.
    sddfg

I want a mmorpg where people have gone through misery, have gone through school stuff and actually have had sex even. -sagil