Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

No Man's Sky Frontiers Update Hits Today, Brings Massive Overhaul To Base Building, More | MMORPG.co

2»

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.

Somebody, somewhere has better skills as you have, more experience as you have, is smarter than you, has more friends as you do and can stay online longer. Just pray he's not out to get you.
  • MendelMendel Member LegendaryPosts: 5,609
    I glanced at this update.  From my narrow perspective, the base building interface was a drastic improvement.  It was cleared when I had an existing piece selected, so no more accidentally deleting a floor piece when I was trying to select an infernal wire dangling.  However, the whole frustrating 19th century wiring thing is still there.  Grrrrrr!

Slapshot1188

Logic, my dear, merely enables one to be wrong with great authority.

• BaitnessBaitness Member UncommonPosts: 675

This has been my go to VR game after finishing Half Life Alyx. I tried playing it on my regular monitor and it just pails in comparison.

I don't have VR, but it is a part of my next planned upgrade - almost exclusively because of NMS. I am wary because of how many reports I have heard of performance issues, even with pricey RTX setups. Has your experience been good?