Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

How do i get a Chinese ID?

Heffern1Heffern1 Member UncommonPosts: 5
Hello, pretty simple forward question, im playing a MMORPG game in english which also has a chinese version, i want to test that.

but to register there you need a Chinese ID Number(no fake generator ones it gets u banned), does anyone know where you would get such one or a place where you could purchase one? paying would not be a problem....

Thanks.

Comments

• Deathkon1Deathkon1 Member RarePosts: 626
    edited August 2021
    Heffern1 said:
    Hello, pretty simple forward question, im playing a MMORPG game in english which also has a chinese version, i want to test that.

but to register there you need a Chinese ID Number(no fake generator ones it gets u banned), does anyone know where you would get such one or a place where you could purchase one? paying would not be a problem....

Thanks.
    Dude its legit impossible to get one as someone who isn't born there they have tight control over the means to get an id due to the fact of how important they are in controlling the lives of their citizens you aint never going to get one unless maybe you wanna risk your hide and go there to get a temporary citizen visa/card and pray that works

Just give up its a dead end due to politics and other irl bs
    Every conflict leaves its scar
    Stitches embroider the heart
    Once the seams all rip apart
    Know that you're the one who left your mark

• Heffern1Heffern1 Member UncommonPosts: 5
    i suppose there would be a way to ask a chinese citizen to register at the game for me and pay him? or would he get into trouble?
  • Deathkon1Deathkon1 Member RarePosts: 626
    edited August 2021
    Heffern1 said:
    i suppose there would be a way to ask a chinese citizen to register at the game for me and pay him? or would he get into trouble?
    They wouldn't risk it if you say something bad its tied to his/her id I could go in to details but the no politics rules is in effect on this forums and I don't feel like getting banned for no reason

Lets me just simply it, you have a chance to go to prison if you help someone, knowing this would you risk it? 

This is the kind of threat that will be looming in their mind every time they do something online

Look on both sides of the coin and you will understand why this is next to impossible to do your welcome to say I'm talking bull crap and I don't know anything and try to find a work around, which if you like said game alot I hope you can and wish you the best but I'm telling you what I know off hand and am telling you there is no way around this
    Every conflict leaves its scar
    Stitches embroider the heart
    Once the seams all rip apart
    Know that you're the one who left your mark

• rossjulierossjulie Newbie CommonPosts: 1
    Why do you need this Chinese so bad :D It's best to represent your area.