Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

UXO:O Contests!!!

ArxonArxon Member UncommonPosts: 175

Just so ya'll are aware, there are a couple of contests for UXO out right now including naming phoda and elven cities, and winning your name in the credits and free game with 3 free months. Plus entrance to beta. So if you click on me sig and go to the UXO:O forums and go to the discussions area, you will find all you need to know about it :)

UXO:O Forums

Sharing Is Polite :)

"Can't... Sleep... The Carebears... Will get... Their way..."

Comments

• cedoricedori Member Posts: 500
    Thanks for posting this Arxon, great job.

• ArxonArxon Member UncommonPosts: 175

hmm.. Why am I a hard core gamer with 35 posts and have more stars than you, when you have 51 posts and are an advanced member?

Is it judging more the length of the posts? Just noticed that and found it interesting.

• LebowskiLebowski Member Posts: 147

Cause you log in more often. Rank is not based on number of posts.

When life tastes like lemmon, take tequila and salt.

• ArxonArxon Member UncommonPosts: 175

oh, well that's a good way of doing it...

• RasukeRasuke Member Posts: 362

Originally posted by Lebowski

Cause you log in more often. Rank is not based on number of posts.

Rank is based more than log-ins.  It's based on log-ins, posting, and other things... admin has said this many many times...

-------------------------------------------
    Some people sit at think about all the wonderful things that could have been. I no longer believe in that. I believe that instead of wishing you could change what's in the past to make what could have been into what is, you should work to make sure that your future is what is, and not what could have been.

-------------------------------------------
    image image image

• cedoricedori Member Posts: 500

Thank you Rasuke, your my hero lol.

• flootieflootie Member Posts: 100

Wow...definately only knew about the beta contest here...guess got a little out of the loop during the holidays. thats pretty sweet thought that they are letting fans get that involved in whats going on, etc.

i did just sign up for the newsletter at the main site and am hoping that from now on because of that I will get the news ASAP

• BrypointBrypoint Member Posts: 15
     I would love to get in this beta, for one I cant friggin wait for the game to  come out, for two it'll make like my forth beta test, UO,AC1,SB and hopefully this. But to just learn alot of stuff before release is cool plus they usally have a awsome event right before release. imageimageimage