Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

City of Titans Spotlights Progress Building Downtown | MMORPG.com

SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 12,599
edited August 2021 in News & Features Discussion

imageCity of Titans Spotlights Progress Building Downtown | MMORPG.com

In case you missed it, the City of Titans team shared additional information on the development efforts underway to build out downtown in Titan City.

Read the full story here

Comments

• ScotScot Member LegendaryPosts: 22,955
    edited August 2021
    That's the problem with skyscraper mogul architecture, the Supers always know how to find your secret HQ. :)
    Mendel
  • MendelMendel Member LegendaryPosts: 5,609
    Scot said:
    That's the problem with skyscraper mogul architecture, the Supers always know how to find your secret HQ. :)

Only if you can go inside the skyscrapers.

(Lots of work showing exteriors, I've not seen anything indoors yet)

Logic, my dear, merely enables one to be wrong with great authority.

Mendel said:
    Scot said:

Only if you can go inside the skyscrapers.

(Lots of work showing exteriors, I've not seen anything indoors yet)
    I doubt you will see any of that unless its a mission location, like CoH.
  • ulrickakaulrickaka Newbie CommonPosts: 1
    Colorado Sleigh upholstered Bed  is the epitome of cool. A timeless classic, with deep buttoned detailing and attractive pleated rolled style
  • kitaradkitarad Member LegendaryPosts: 7,910
    Yeah office buildings are the most unexciting places to adventure in. Reminds me of the few tile sets in City of Heroes. It does not lend itself to much in terms of imaginative settings although the ice setting in PP where the whole office building had ice slides was fun.

kitarad said:
    Yeah office buildings are the most unexciting places to adventure in. Reminds me of the few tile sets in City of Heroes. It does not lend itself to much in terms of imaginative settings although the ice setting in PP where the whole office building had ice slides was fun.
    I rather liked the office settings, they were had "this is different from other MMOs" appeal, the ice ones were really good though.