Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Mortal Online 2 Releasing Oct 26 (with sub required)

Slapshot1188Slapshot1188 Member LegendaryPosts: 16,987
edited August 2021 in Mortal Online 2

So much of the game is missing.  Kind of surprised, but reading forums it seems like they are out of cash and have to launch.

Oh well… if they do a free trial I will check it out again, but no way I’m putting money down based on the last test.

All time classic  MY NEW FAVORITE POST!  (Keep laying those bricks)

"I should point out that no other company has shipped out a beta on a disc before this." - Official Mortal Online Lead Community Moderator

Proudly wearing the Harbinger badge since Dec 23, 2017. 

Coined the phrase "Role-Playing a Development Team" January 2018

"Oddly Slap is the main reason I stay in these forums." - Mystichaze April 9th 2018

Comments

• Asm0deusAsm0deus Member EpicPosts: 4,407

with sub required

:D :D :D :D :D

Brenics ~ Just to point out I do believe Chris Roberts is going down as the man who cheated backers and took down crowdfunding for gaming.

• Slapshot1188Slapshot1188 Member LegendaryPosts: 16,987
    Asm0deus said:

with sub required

:D :D :D :D :D

Yup...  it seems they know the game is not ready but need the money.  But as they say "Fool me once... shame on you.  Fool me twice... shame on me".

No way I am paying these guys for another unfinished game with the promise it will get fixed.

All time classic  MY NEW FAVORITE POST!  (Keep laying those bricks)

"I should point out that no other company has shipped out a beta on a disc before this." - Official Mortal Online Lead Community Moderator

Proudly wearing the Harbinger badge since Dec 23, 2017. 

Coined the phrase "Role-Playing a Development Team" January 2018

"Oddly Slap is the main reason I stay in these forums." - Mystichaze April 9th 2018

• ComanComan Member UncommonPosts: 2,178
    I have not really paid attention to Mortal online since the release of their first game. But kinda surprised they even had money to get a second game developed this far. I hear actually decent enough reviews so far. Might give it a try, but definitely will leave the testing to others. 
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    edited August 2021
    The user and all related content has been deleted.

Somebody, somewhere has better skills as you have, more experience as you have, is smarter than you, has more friends as you do and can stay online longer. Just pray he's not out to get you.