Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

New World at Gamescon - live stream tomorrow (8/25/21) @ 10:30 AM Pacific

IselinIselin Member LegendaryPosts: 18,719
AGS has gone dark since the end of the beta but they scheduled a live stream at Gamescon tomorrow. Whether there will be any news or just generic hype is anyone's guess but there you have it.

As usual these days there will be a Twitch drop (outfit pictured in the tweet) for watching 15+ minutes 

"Social media gives legions of idiots the right to speak when they once only spoke at a bar after a glass of wine, without harming the community ... but now they have the same right to speak as a Nobel Prize winner. It's the invasion of the idiots”

― Umberto Eco

“Microtransactions? In a single player role-playing game? Are you nuts?” 
― CD PROJEKT RED

[Deleted User]

Comments

• Slapshot1188Slapshot1188 Member LegendaryPosts: 16,947
    Hoping they announce a 1 week pushback so I can join launch :)

All time classic  MY NEW FAVORITE POST!  (Keep laying those bricks)

"I should point out that no other company has shipped out a beta on a disc before this." - Official Mortal Online Lead Community Moderator

Proudly wearing the Harbinger badge since Dec 23, 2017. 

Coined the phrase "Role-Playing a Development Team" January 2018

"Oddly Slap is the main reason I stay in these forums." - Mystichaze April 9th 2018

• IselinIselin Member LegendaryPosts: 18,719

They'll get burnt at the stake on social media if they change the date again lol.

IDK why people schedule vacations around game release dates any more when last minute changes have become more common than not but many apparently do.
    [Deleted User]YashaX
    "Social media gives legions of idiots the right to speak when they once only spoke at a bar after a glass of wine, without harming the community ... but now they have the same right to speak as a Nobel Prize winner. It's the invasion of the idiots”

― Umberto Eco

― CD PROJEKT RED

• Slapshot1188Slapshot1188 Member LegendaryPosts: 16,947
    Iselin said:

They'll get burnt at the stake on social media if they change the date again lol.

IDK why people schedule vacations around game release dates any more when last minute changes have become more common than not but many apparently do.
    If I knew New World would be releasing I would have delayed my wedding date years ago!

Iselin

All time classic  MY NEW FAVORITE POST!  (Keep laying those bricks)

"I should point out that no other company has shipped out a beta on a disc before this." - Official Mortal Online Lead Community Moderator

Proudly wearing the Harbinger badge since Dec 23, 2017. 

Coined the phrase "Role-Playing a Development Team" January 2018

"Oddly Slap is the main reason I stay in these forums." - Mystichaze April 9th 2018

• TokkenTokken Member EpicPosts: 3,547
    Nice! Thanks for sharing!

Proud MMORPG.com member since March 2004!  Make PvE GREAT Again!

• BloodaxesBloodaxes Member EpicPosts: 4,662
    Iselin said:

If I knew New World would be releasing I would have delayed my wedding date years ago!

Congrats haha. 

• BlindchanceBlindchance Member UncommonPosts: 1,112
    edited August 2021
    Iselin said:

A better strat is wait for the actual release and pull a week off.

Open beta from 9th to 12th of Sept.
    Tokken
  • IselinIselin Member LegendaryPosts: 18,719
    Nice that they had an announcement (open beta) up their sleeve after all.

They have also scheduled a follow-up developer Q&A for tomorrow:

― Umberto Eco

― CD PROJEKT RED