Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

CS:GO is free now with Battle Royale mode, say welcome to hackers

LowellsandersLowellsanders Member UncommonPosts: 134
The much-awaited CS:GO update is finally here. Valve also hops onto the Battle Royale bandwagon as they add a 16-player Battle Royale mode called Danger Zone to the game.
Alongside the update, Valve has also made CS:GO Free-to-play. This was also hinted with the previous Halloween update when Valve made parts of the game open to everyone.

CS:GO Battle Royale

The entire game has been made free so that as many players can get to play the new Battle Royale mode. With the Danger Zone update, players also get to have the Danger Zone cases which have around 17 community skins.

Patch notes for the Danger Zone update are as follows:
1. Danger Zone
2. Free to Play
3. Danger Zone Case

Comments

• agent_Pagent_P Member CommonPosts: 4
    Sometimes I think I am living in a box. I didn't know CS:GO already has a Battle Royale feature. Fortunately, I've seen a topic, heh.
    Is it better, then other games specialized on Battle Royale?
  • PalebanePalebane Member RarePosts: 4,011
    Entire game is free? Brb

Vault-Tec analysts have concluded that the odds of worldwide nuclear armaggeddon this decade are 17,143,762... to 1.

• SysionSysion Newbie CommonPosts: 1
    Hi, I want to say that I am truly sorry for people who love video games, but do not know how to make money on it. I am opening for you a website https://csgobettings.com/csgoempire-referral-codes/ with top betting platforms. Start doing what you love and get profit from it. For me personally, it was a step that completely changed my life.
  • CleffyCleffy Member RarePosts: 6,412
    CS:Go has practically been free for a while. It's been almost impossible to be a steam shopper without getting it for free by happenstance. They make most of their money through micro-transactions.
  • WizardryWizardry Member LegendaryPosts: 19,332
    edited October 2020
    We been talking about creativity and some mentioned it is tough to be creative,well is Valve even trying?

This nails down the sad state of gaming right now and i have been saying it a long time,devs are only aiming for cash grabs and do not care about the quality of their games.

Kind of funny as well because CS started as a free mod from day 1,add in the term GO and all of a sudden it was suppose to be something different?..lol.It never was considered a good game back in the day and was infested with cheats not that anything changed over the years.

FREE is also comical,making it sound like WOW we are getting something amazing for free !!!.

WELCOME to cash shop gaming from now to infinity.

Never forget 3 mile Island and never trust a government official or company spokesman.

• TheocritusTheocritus Member LegendaryPosts: 9,751
    Wizardry said:
    We been talking about creativity and some mentioned it is tough to be creative,well is Valve even trying?

This nails down the sad state of gaming right now and i have been saying it a long time,devs are only aiming for cash grabs and do not care about the quality of their games.

Kind of funny as well because CS started as a free mod from day 1,add in the term GO and all of a sudden it was suppose to be something different?..lol.It never was considered a good game back in the day and was infested with cheats not that anything changed over the years.

FREE is also comical,making it sound like WOW we are getting something amazing for free !!!.

WELCOME to cash shop gaming from now to infinity.

They've learned that if they make the point of entry cheap, then they can make the money elsewhere later. It gets more people into the game. In the end, it is still the gamers that make the choice.