Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Great Alpha 1 video by streamer

NanfoodleNanfoodle Member LegendaryPosts: 10,606
This video has everything from Questing, Dungeons, Raid bosses and PvP Castle Siege. Also an update with melee combat. Also has a great section of the underworld and it looks stunning. Wont be doing time stamp, so watch or dont =-)  

[Deleted User]

Comments

• NanfoodleNanfoodle Member LegendaryPosts: 10,606
    Another Streamers perspective from Alpha 1

[Deleted User]
    Nyctelios said:
    Nanfoodle said:
    This video has everything from Questing, Dungeons, Raid bosses and PvP Castle Siege. Also an update with melee combat. Also has a great section of the underworld and it looks stunning. Wont be doing time stamp, so watch or dont =-)  

Why does he cut when he interacts with the world?

He shows animation for wood cutting but cuts before it gather.
    He shows fishing but cuts before getting it...?

The second video starts apologizing and buttering the game beforing even talking about it. Jesus Christ.
    As for editing thats artistic. The second video if you look on the video progression bar, you can jump to the next section if you dont like what he is talking about.  
    Nyctelios said:
    Nanfoodle said:
    Nyctelios said:
    Nanfoodle said:

Why does he cut when he interacts with the world?

He shows animation for wood cutting but cuts before it gather.
    He shows fishing but cuts before getting it...?

The second video starts apologizing and buttering the game beforing even talking about it. Jesus Christ.
    As for editing thats artistic. The second video if you look on the video progression bar, you can jump to the next section if you dont like what he is talking about.  
    A video that starts with a shameless defense for what is to come is not criticism, is marketing.
    Im not sure what your talking about. Lazzypeon is one of the better youtuber that calls things as he sees it. If you are unhappy with his video I suggest you post it in his comment section. My guess he will be just as open and forward with you lol
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,263
    The user and all related content has been deleted.

거북이는 목을 내밀 때 안 움직입니다

• AenghasAenghas Member UncommonPosts: 116

Im not sure what your talking about. Lazzypeon is one of the better youtuber that calls things as he sees it. If you are unhappy with his video I suggest you post it in his comment section. My guess he will be just as open and forward with you lol
    Lazy Peon flip flops for clicks, I wouldn't say he is reliable. I laughed out loud seeing a recent video of his where he walked back  years of his criticism against FFXIV. 

When WoW was more popular he would dunk on FFXIV for hits but now crowds have flocked to FFXIV suddenly he claims "oh, I had never actually followed the story in the game but now I am and it has changed my experience completely."
    Mmhmm, sure Marcia.
    edited August 2021
    Aenghas said:

Lazy Peon flip flops for clicks, I wouldn't say he is reliable. I laughed out loud seeing a recent video of his where he walked back  years of his criticism against FFXIV. 

When WoW was more popular he would dunk on FFXIV for hits but now crowds have flocked to FFXIV suddenly he claims "oh, I had never actually followed the story in the game but now I am and it has changed my experience completely."
    Mmhmm, sure Marcia.
    I see it more like he changed his mind. When he criticizes, he lists why and spells out very rationally why, even if you dont agree with him. I used to hate ESO but over the past two years I went from an upset Alpha/Beta tester to it being one of my fav MMOs. Games change and people change their minds. Lazy puts out positive and critical videos unlike many hit and run videos some channels put out.    
    Sovrath
  • SovrathSovrath Member LegendaryPosts: 31,892
    Aenghas said:

Mmhmm, sure Marcia.
    Yeah but if you actually watched the video, he stated that he doesn't read quest text nor does he listen to it.

So he decided to play Final Fantasy 14 the way it seems it was meant to be played. By doing that he discovered he had a greater appreciation of the game.

Life isn't written in stone. It's possible to hate something one day but then view it in a different light and appreciate it. and Vice Versa.

I would say that as long as someone gave their reasons why they changed their mind then I'm fine with a "changed mind" if it seems plausible.
    Nanfoodle
    Like Skyrim? Need more content? Try my Skyrim mod "Godfred's Tomb." 

Godfred's Tomb Trailer: https://youtu.be/-nsXGddj_4w

Original Skyrim: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/109547

Try the "Special Edition." 'Cause it's "Special." https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/64878/?tab=description

Serph toze kindly has started a walk-through. https://youtu.be/UIelCK-lldo 
  • SovrathSovrath Member LegendaryPosts: 31,892
    Sovrath said:
    Aenghas said:

Mmhmm, sure Marcia.
    Yeah but if you actually watched the video, he stated that he doesn't read quest text nor does he listen to it.

So he decided to play Final Fantasy 14 the way it seems it was meant to be played. By doing that he discovered he had a greater appreciation of the game.

Life isn't written in stone. It's possible to hate something one day but then view it in a different light and appreciate it. and Vice Versa.

I would say that as long as someone gave their reasons why they changed their mind then I'm fine with a "changed mind" if it seems plausible.
    Actually, for example, I use to hate  Lazy Peon's reviews as they seemed like they came from a petulant child. He would get overly emotional and rant.

Then he changed his style and suddenly I really appreciated his work.
    Nanfoodle
    Like Skyrim? Need more content? Try my Skyrim mod "Godfred's Tomb." 

Godfred's Tomb Trailer: https://youtu.be/-nsXGddj_4w

Original Skyrim: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/109547

Try the "Special Edition." 'Cause it's "Special." https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/64878/?tab=description

Serph toze kindly has started a walk-through. https://youtu.be/UIelCK-lldo 
  • AenghasAenghas Member UncommonPosts: 116
    Nanfoodle said:
    Aenghas said:

Mmhmm, sure Marcia.
    I see it more like he changed his mind. When he criticizes, he lists why and spells out very rationally why, even if you dont agree with him. I used to hate ESO but over the past two years I went from an upset Alpha/Beta tester to it being one of my fav MMOs. Games change and people change their minds. Lazy puts out positive and critical videos unlike many hit and run videos some channels put out.    
    We can agree to disagree. I see his opinion change depending on which way the wind blows. 
    Another interesting Alpha 1 video of an open world dungeon