Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Need Help With New Gaming Headset

Thunder073Thunder073 Member UncommonPosts: 108
Hi All,

Looking for a new gaming headset. Current one is busted due to static electricity and mic won't work any more... 

I am looking for a good headset that has a mic on the right side and looks ascetically pleasing with nice colors. Seems like almost every mic is meant for the left ear, i hate that. Needs to be a right ear or interchangeable.

Any reviews or advice would be much appreciated! 

Thanks!

Comments

• Jamar870Jamar870 Member UncommonPosts: 570
    Your reply is off-topic and basically an ad.
  • Cla1yCla1y Newbie CommonPosts: 8
    edited December 2020
    • Best Gaming Headset: SteelSeries Arctis Pro Wireless.
    • More Customizable Alternative: Logitech G933 Wireless Gaming Headset.
    • Best Wired Gaming Headset: Astro A40 TR Headset + MixAmp Pro 
    • Cheaper, More Versatile Alternative: Logitech G433 Gaming Headset. 
    • Best Gaming Headset For Xbox One: Astro A50 Gen 4.

TellPopeyes
    Post edited by Cla1y on
  • HauckHauck Newbie CommonPosts: 1
    edited January 2021
    Thanks for the information. This is really helpful for us. Keep sharing this type of post.

official website
    Post edited by Hauck on
  • HassellorHassellor Newbie CommonPosts: 3
    SteelSeries Arctis Pro +1
  • richardnelsonrichardnelson Newbie CommonPosts: 1
    Thanks for Sharing such a Useful Info. I am planning to Buy Astro 40. Anyone who can share their reviews for the same. 
    Cla1y said:
    • Best Gaming Headset: SteelSeries Arctis Pro Wireless.
    • More Customizable Alternative: Logitech G933 Wireless Gaming Headset.
    • Best Wired Gaming Headset: Astro A40 TR Headset + MixAmp Pro 
    • Cheaper, More Versatile Alternative: Logitech G433 Gaming Headset. 
    • Best Gaming Headset For Xbox One: Astro A50 Gen 4.

TellPopeyes

• MonicaBrownMonicaBrown Newbie CommonPosts: 1
    I'm sorry I can't help you.
    Alexander.B
  • SamuelKerrSamuelKerr Newbie CommonPosts: 10
    Maybe you have already purchased a headset but if you still haven't I suggest Razer, it is the best brand out there!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    edited August 2021
    The user and all related content has been deleted.

Somebody, somewhere has better skills as you have, more experience as you have, is smarter than you, has more friends as you do and can stay online longer. Just pray he's not out to get you.
  • NanfoodleNanfoodle Member LegendaryPosts: 10,617
    There is some nice headsets in this thread but I will be honest, the Xbox Wireless Headset has some features these other headsets dont and it sells for less. The volume control is so easy to use. Also has a volume that fads the game sounds and the chat volume so you can balance it in a way you can hear the voice chat at a level that the game does not over take it. 

The sound quality is great but strong on the base, thats great for game and movies. For music it does an nice job but I use my Audio Technica when listening to music. Over all I am extremely happy with my Xbox Wireless Headset and its my goto for everything but music. Also the mic quality is really good. I have people in chat often asking what headset I am using because it works so well.  
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.

Somebody, somewhere has better skills as you have, more experience as you have, is smarter than you, has more friends as you do and can stay online longer. Just pray he's not out to get you.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,263

거북이는 목을 내밀 때 안 움직입니다

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    edited August 2021

• NanfoodleNanfoodle Member LegendaryPosts: 10,617
    Nanfoodle said:
    There is some nice headsets in this thread but I will be honest, the Xbox Wireless Headset has some features these other headsets dont and it sells for less. The volume control is so easy to use. Also has a volume that fads the game sounds and the chat volume so you can balance it in a way you can hear the voice chat at a level that the game does not over take it. 

The sound quality is great but strong on the base, thats great for game and movies. For music it does an nice job but I use my Audio Technica when listening to music. Over all I am extremely happy with my Xbox Wireless Headset and its my goto for everything but music. Also the mic quality is really good. I have people in chat often asking what headset I am using because it works so well.  
    I love the new Xbox headset. It works so well and sounds great and is cheap. 

I do use a Loitech G935 and a Logitech G Pro X as well since I have two gaming computers and two console setups. 
    How much does the Xbox headset go for, are you all referring to the Xbox Series X headset that's ~90.00?
    I am not sure what it is US but Canadian its $129.99

Xbox Wireless Headset | Xbox

There is the link for ya
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,263

거북이는 목을 내밀 때 안 움직입니다

• The user and all related content has been deleted.

• VrikaVrika Member LegendaryPosts: 7,888
    As for microphones on the right side of the headset, you're on your own for that [snip] the industry standard is on the left side...
    This thread is necro from 2018.

• spectralaspectrala Member UncommonPosts: 91

If you're looking for a headset with a mic on the right side, there's the HyperX Cloud II, the Logitech G Pro X, and the SteelSeries Arctis 7 - all of which come in a variety of colors to suit your swashbuckling style.

But if you're not married to the right side mic, the Razer Kraken X and Corsair HS70 Pro are also great options, with plenty of colors to choose from and comfortable designs to keep you gaming for hours on end. Happy gaming!

• proto1ypeproto1ype Newbie CommonPosts: 1
    When it comes to wireless gaming headphones, I definitely recommend the Logitech G733 Lightspeed. I've been using them for over 6 months now and I'm very happy with them. And they have a nice RGB backlight and a detachable microphone.