Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Black Desert Mobile Puts Combat on Display for New Class Lahn and Crimson Lily | MMORPG.com

SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 12,599
edited August 2021 in Videos Discussion

imageBlack Desert Mobile Puts Combat on Display for New Class Lahn and Crimson Lily | MMORPG.com

Black Desert Mobile players looking for their next class may find it in the Lahn and Crimson Lily. The Lahn utilizes a crescent pendulum as her primary weapon, as shown in the character reveal video. The Crimson Lily utilizes twin swords for fast paced combat.

Read the full story here

Comments

• Phoenix_HawkPhoenix_Hawk Member UncommonPosts: 290
    edited August 2021
    I'd say it's probably the best mobile MMO, and they did change things that people complained a lot about in the PC/console version (ex: can feed mats until you have 100% success on enhancements, you can't be attacked by other players at all unless you flag yourself for PvP, and there's fast travel points). Although it is still a mobile MMO, where as per usual, you'll do most things with auto play eventually, so it feels more like you're just babysitting it, rather than playing a game.
    Post edited by Phoenix_Hawk on
    maskedweasel[Deleted User]
  • ashiru_1978ashiru_1978 Member RarePosts: 818

It's probably the best mobile MMO, and they did change things that people complained a lot about in the PC/console version (ex: can feed mats until you have 100% success on enhancements, can't be attacked by other players at all unless you flag yourself for PvP, and there's fast travel points). Although it is still a mobile MMO, where as per usual, you'll do most things with auto play eventually, so it feels more like you're just babysitting it, rather than playing a game.

The problem is Auto Play, because it ruins any enjoyment of the game.

There are a few better mobile MMOS:

- RuneScape (both)
    - Sword Art Online Integral Factor
    - Villagers & Heroes
    - AdventureQuest 3D

Sword Art Online is the one I enjoy playing, because it's very story-heavy in an MMO world and I don't have to worry about things like gear or crafting if I don't want to.
  • BlindchanceBlindchance Member UncommonPosts: 1,112
    Cancer
  • TheocritusTheocritus Member LegendaryPosts: 9,754
    I have a nice PC with a 24 inch monitor...>Why would I even consider playing on my tiny phone or tablet? I'll take quality over convenience any day.
    deniter