Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The Indie MMO Spotlight: Taking Flight, Beta Delays, And Lots of Videos | MMORPG.com

SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 12,599
edited August 2021 in News & Features Discussion

imageThe Indie MMO Spotlight: Taking Flight, Beta Delays, And Lots of Videos | MMORPG.com

This week's Indie Spotlight shows off some new MMOs this week, with beta delays, games taking flight as well as videos. Lots and lots of videos.

Read the full story here

[Deleted User]Babuinix

Comments

• kosackosac Member UncommonPosts: 206
    Corepunk is openpvp? :(
  • ScotScot Member LegendaryPosts: 23,499
    edited August 2021

kosac said:

Well if it is the only one in this round up that is, the every other MMO is suiting your playstyle. Lets have some MMOs that try to be different.
  • MensurMensur Member EpicPosts: 1,528
    I look forward in trying this out. I hope they make crafting fun

mmorpg junkie since 1999

• TillerTiller Member LegendaryPosts: 11,308

kosac said:

I don't think that was the original concept; they must have changed this recently.
    SWG Bloodfin vet
    Elder Jedi/Elder Bounty Hunter

• KnightFalzKnightFalz Member EpicPosts: 4,292
    A lot of PvP-centric, or at least highly present, games are coming out these days. I'm interested in seeing how they do. It may be a good time for those that want such.
    Scot
    tzervo said:
    A lot of PvP-centric, or at least highly present, games are coming out these days. I'm interested in seeing how they do. It may be a good time for those that want such.
    Which ones did you have in mind? SOLO, Book of Travels, Lost Ark are PVE oriented, and New World is a mix after last year's changes, with PVP being optional. Only Crowfall has been PVP centric. I assume Bless the third(?, lost track) has a fair share of PVP too. But that's a port so it is more like coming over than coming out...
    I don't expect any of them to become the next WoW or Fortnite, but gamers need a diverse set of games, otherwise it is like having an Olympics with only one sport, rather boring.
    [Deleted User]
    edited August 2021
    tzervo said:
    Scot said:
    tzervo said:
    Which ones did you have in mind? SOLO, Book of Travels, Lost Ark are PVE oriented, and New World is a mix after last year's changes, with PVP being optional. Only Crowfall has been PVP centric. I assume Bless the third(?, lost track) has a fair share of PVP too. But that's a port so it is more like coming over than coming out...
    I don't expect any of them to become the next WoW or Fortnite, but gamers need a diverse set of games, otherwise it is like having an Olympics with only one sport, rather boring.
    As far as I am concerned there is actually a good mix between both PVE and PVP titles, as well as an abundance of new indie innovative ones.
    Hmm I don't see that many open world PvP (not that I would play those) or sandbox titles myself, but I imagine you are following this more than me. just don't mention sandpark! :)
    [Deleted User]