Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Bless Unleashed is Out Now on PC | MMORPG.com

SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 12,599
edited August 2021 in News & Features Discussion

imageBless Unleashed is Out Now on PC | MMORPG.com

Bless Unleashed is available now on PC. If you've been looking forward to picking it up, we've got some details on the various editions available, and more.

Read the full story here

Comments

• DragnelusDragnelus Member EpicPosts: 3,503
    edited August 2021
    Wasnt expecting much but around 40k players atm isnt that bad.

Only dislike it, that I need to use VPN to play it. Pfff Netherlands/Belgium have it hard with some games.

Post edited by Dragnelus on

• tremmortremmor Member UncommonPosts: 80
    edited August 2021
    48 fps @1440p with RTX 2070 Super, I5 9600k, 32 GB 3200MHz Ram and Samsung 970 Pro EVO 1 TB.... Bye Bless
    cobaltshadowTuor7ZenJelly[Deleted User]doomex
  • TillerTiller Member LegendaryPosts: 11,163
    Mostly Negative reviews already out the gate, for various reasons it seems
    SWG Bloodfin vet
    Elder Jedi/Elder Bounty Hunter

• WarlyxWarlyx Member EpicPosts: 3,363

tremmor said:

48 fps @1440p with RTX 2070 Super, I5 9600k, 32 GB 3200MHz Ram and Samsung 970 Pro EVO 1 TB.... Bye Bless

on beta it was horrible , and looks like nothing has changed
  • RajaiRajai Member UncommonPosts: 331
    Fool me once...

Never again.
    RemyVorenderPhixion13

Trump 2016

• theGnadetheGnade Member UncommonPosts: 147
    Was looking at steam reviews (negative ones). The ones I got displayed weren't really informative. I mean the reviews were like "Can't play with AZERTY kb", "crashes right on tutorials", "40fps with xxx xxxx xxxxx specs" and rest of them were joking like "When is New World releasing?". Only remotely working reviews were about how bad the input is because of console port.
    Cosmicwrath
  • Pher0ciousPher0cious Member RarePosts: 487
    Eww.
    Cosmicwrath
    ('''\( ',.:.,' )/''')
  • OmegaXtcOmegaXtc Member UncommonPosts: 36
    Remember when Bless was F2P everywhere in the world but was buy to play in the US with $500 founders packs only to get shut down. I think those who bought those founders packs should get unleashed founders packs free.
    Phixion13
    theGnade said:
    Was looking at steam reviews (negative ones). The ones I got displayed weren't really informative. I mean the reviews were like "Can't play with AZERTY kb", "crashes right on tutorials", "40fps with xxx xxxx xxxxx specs" and rest of them were joking like "When is New World releasing?". Only remotely working reviews were about how bad the input is because of console port.
    Maybe they all got butthurt from previous bless. But now it's another dev right?
    Cosmicwrath

• TillerTiller Member LegendaryPosts: 11,163
    I have a 3080 so I haven't noticed any performance issues (*smirk*); not sure why the game has so many negative reviews its actually not bad and quite graphically pleasing.

Well that explains why you don't understand the negative reviews. (*rolls eyes*)

KyleranDairiosCosmicwrathZenJellyValdheimRemyVorenderPhixion13Drius75
    SWG Bloodfin vet
    Elder Jedi/Elder Bounty Hunter

• MrG8MrG8 Member UncommonPosts: 111
    Played original Bless.. was fun. But no way I'm restarting it all over!
  • Hugor49Hugor49 Member UncommonPosts: 25
    edited August 2021
    What's so bad about it? Genuinely asking - is it P2W? No endgame? RNG upgrades? I've just reached lvl 5 but for now it seems pretty good, combat with my berserker is hella fun and the boss fights are much more involved than in other games at this level.

Very chaotic with so many people running around, though (as expected, I guess).

Just for the record: I played original Bless Online, I could tell that game was awful in the first 10 minutes.
    Post edited by Hugor49 on
    Scott_Jeslis
  • SovrathSovrath Member LegendaryPosts: 32,003
    Zenislav said:
    If you don't have any other way to waste your precious time but on this game you should re think your life.

Hmm, I have friends who would say that about people who play video games so I think it's a live and let live situation.

To them, you're just cherry-picking how you waste your life and there are better things you could be doing with your life. Not sure they are wrong but I'm all for people getting enjoyment out of anything that gives them enjoyment.
    Viper482alin1209xybedoutGroqstrongTacticalZombehDrius75sschrupp
    Like Skyrim? Need more content? Try my Skyrim mod "Godfred's Tomb." 

Godfred's Tomb Trailer: https://youtu.be/-nsXGddj_4w

Original Skyrim: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/109547

Try the "Special Edition." 'Cause it's "Special." https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/64878/?tab=description

Serph toze kindly has started a walk-through. https://youtu.be/UIelCK-lldo 
  • Viper482Viper482 Member LegendaryPosts: 4,064

Sovrath said:

Zenislav said:

If you don't have any other way to waste your precious time but on this game you should re think your life.

Hmm, I have friends who would say that about people who play video games so I think it's a live and let live situation.

To them, you're just cherry-picking how you waste your life and there are better things you could be doing with your life. Not sure they are wrong but I'm all for people getting enjoyment out of anything that gives them enjoyment.

Agree. I hate this kind of bullshit, especially from gamers. Who are you to tell others what they should enjoy? I would love to see the list of games this guy plays so everyone can go down it and tell him what a loser he is for liking "X" game. smh.
    Sovrath[Deleted User]CosmicwrathZenJellybamwallaAlomarPhixion13GroqstrongTacticalZombehDrius75and 1 other.
    Make MMORPG's Great Again!
  • KyleranKyleran Member LegendaryPosts: 43,498
    edited August 2021
    If everyone just liked the same things as I do the world would be a better place.

Losers.

;)

Sovrath[Deleted User]Morgenes83CosmicwrathGroqstrongbgzgamerMcSleazTacticalZombehsschruppWraithone

"True friends stab you in the front." | Oscar Wilde 

"I need to finish" - Christian Wolff: The Accountant

Just trying to live long enough to play a new, released MMORPG, playing New Worlds atm

Fools find no pleasure in understanding but delight in airing their own opinions. Pvbs 18:2, NIV

Don't just play games, inhabit virtual worlds™

"This is the most intelligent, well qualified and articulate response to a post I have ever seen on these forums. It's a shame most people here won't have the attention span to read past the second line." - Anon

• xkeeperxkeeper Member UncommonPosts: 45

Dragnelus said:

Wasnt expecting much but around 40k players atm isnt that bad.

Only dislike it, that I need to use VPN to play it. Pfff Netherlands/Belgium have it hard with some games.

over half of it are streamers on twitch =)

Twitch had a peak live streams of 22k today, Steam had arround 40k.

Neowiz with the same tactic, inflate their numbers with mandatory twitch streams. Lets not forget the offer they made to youtubers (mmobyte).

They offered thousands of dollars with the condition that they removed all the negative content on their youtube channel related to the late Bless Online.

This game is garbage, don´t fall for those fake numbers.
    [Deleted User]RajaiMcSleaz
  • Scott_JeslisScott_Jeslis Member RarePosts: 628
    I've played for over a 150 minutes (highest daily attendance gift) and had no crashes. Think my settings are set to cap at 30 FPS(?). I was able to switch flawlessly between keyboard/mouse and XBox controller while in game.
  • DragonofShadowsDragonofShadows Member UncommonPosts: 4

Dragnelus said:

theGnade said:

Maybe they all got butthurt from previous bless. But now it's another dev right?

Seems like it is a different dev within the same company. So it is still technically Neowiz.

https://mmoculture.com/2019/04/neowiz-bless-studio-bless-developer-to-dissolve-and-merge-with-parent-company/
    Kyleran[Deleted User]Vrika
  • Leviathon77Leviathon77 Member UncommonPosts: 42
    Apparently if you try to play with a system that's too powerful, you crash/freeze. Loaded it up to give it a try and kept freezing up in the tutorial. Read some Reddit threads about turning graphics settings down, so I did and went to "Normal" at 100 FPS vs. Very High at 140 FPS and that yielded me about two more minutes before crashing. Gotta say, the camera in combat and the general feel was lacking terribly over my initial impression of New World with similar action style. I uninstalled within 30 minutes.
  • matsuzinmatsuzin Member UncommonPosts: 9
    Outrageous garbage. Couldn't even finish the tutorial.
    RandomCasualtyMcSleazDrius75AlexanderVendi
  • k61977k61977 Member EpicPosts: 1,503
    Haven't had a single issue with the game myself. No crashes, running smooth. Overall it feels better than the original did. Will be interesting to see how many people actually stick with it. Not a fan of the what I call "bullet sponge" mobs though. Combat for the mage is just OK to me. Was going to do a zerker but it got blasted in reviews from the testing about falling off at endgame. Will see how it goes after a week or two and whether the game can keep my attention. Will not spend a dime on a the game though unless it can survive 6 months at least.
    jimmywolfDrius75
  • VaelixVaelix Newbie CommonPosts: 5
    Why do people complain playing at 2k has low fps? 1080p is more than fine to see it crisp enough. I played bless online on pc and bless unleashed on console and they did a really good job on it for PC release! They worked very hard and changed so much for us. Giving feedback to a game is one thing but wasting your own time rating it negatively with silly reasons because you're too lazy to figure out your issue or don't even get past the tutorial is just unnecessary and pretty sad if you ask me.

The game looks awesome on very high graphics (even on low it beats other games) and loading times are also much faster now everywhere. Very happy so far!
    jimmywolf
  • ScotScot Member LegendaryPosts: 22,955
    edited August 2021
    I have a shocking idea, you could wait until the proper reviews come in and then make your mind up if you want to play? Or you could just go on what Streamers have to say, good luck with that.
    jimmywolfKyleranunfilteredJW
    50k players now

• Shinken_01Shinken_01 Member UncommonPosts: 9
    Why can't this be played in the Netherlands ?