Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Bless Unleashed Interview: Gearing Up For PC Launch | MMORPG.com

SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 12,599
edited August 2021 in News & Features Discussion

imageBless Unleashed Interview: Gearing Up For PC Launch | MMORPG.com

Bless Unleashed's PC version is nearly upon us, and we recently had the chance to sit down and chat with Round8 Studios about the PC version of the MMORPG.

Read the full story here

Comments

• SarlaSarla Member UncommonPosts: 316
    Oh wow, I can't wait to install, play for a few hours and uninstall this fine game
    DhampirNeoyoshivelimiriusmeerclarCelciusTenohira
  • renegeedrenegeed Member UncommonPosts: 55
    Would like to remind everyone that this game is blocked in the Netherlands for shady practices.

They're also lying about it, blaming EU's GDPR instead of lootboxes.

Avoid this game.
    Celcius
  • NevereverlandNevereverland Member UncommonPosts: 161
    I can't wait some people to waste money on this game only to see after couple of months later to see the servers offline :)
    velimirius
  • Branko2307Branko2307 Member UncommonPosts: 346
    Lootboxes > Innovation and fun

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Holy Flamin' Frost-Brand Gronk-Slayin' Vorpal Hammer o' Woundin' an' Returnin' an' Shootin'-Lightnin'-Out-Yer-Bum!! ~Planescape: Torment~

• blazingcutblazingcut Member UncommonPosts: 65
    Free to play = influx of bots. No thanks
  • NeoyoshiNeoyoshi Member RarePosts: 1,130

Sarla said:

Oh wow, I can't wait to install, play for a few hours and uninstall this fine game

I can't wait for the steam community to do it's part and review bomb this game into oblivion. xD
    RoinAlomarKirtisSarla

Fishing on Gilgamesh since 2013
  • mussolinimussolini Member UncommonPosts: 200
    The Army of Trolls behind monitors are ready on every platform. Poor Bless.
    Celcius
  • VaselVasel Member UncommonPosts: 226
    Fool me once shame on me! Fool me 4 times.....I deserve to loose my money!
    Alomar
  • CelciusCelcius Member RarePosts: 1,868
    I wonder what they will name the next re-release!
    eoloe
  • iicecubeiicecube Member UncommonPosts: 53
    Bless ultimate online FTW
  • KirtisKirtis Member UncommonPosts: 39

Neoyoshi said:

Sarla said:

I can't wait for the steam community to do it's part and review bomb this game into oblivion. xD

The more - the better. Neowiz deserves all the negative reviews they'll receive for scamming people, never admitting being wrong or apologizing for their actions. Instead they continue their lies of "it's a totally different game" when in reality it's just a trimmed, dumbed version of the same game which was stripped of majority of the previous story line and all the unique mechanics that were at least a little bit challenging technically - that's all what they made "new".

Game is dull, boring, lacks any uniqueness and lost even the bits of good things that it had in previous versions.

Not worth you time or money, but definitely worth of your negative reviews on Steam.
  • olepiolepi Member EpicPosts: 2,828
    I'm going to wait until the Bless Unleashed, Uncut, 2.0, Gold, Master-level, re-mastered, Platinum version comes out.

------------
    2024: 47 years on the Net.

• tremmortremmor Member UncommonPosts: 80
    edited August 2021

renegeed said:

Would like to remind everyone that this game is blocked in the Netherlands for shady practices.

They're also lying about it, blaming EU's GDPR instead of lootboxes.

Avoid this game.

The Netherlands is a joke. Not saying the game is any decent though
  • DattelisDattelis Member RarePosts: 1,456
    I haven't heard much how the game has been doing on consoles since they pretty much released it. Anyone play on console that can speak about performance, endgame, etc?
  • TheocritusTheocritus Member LegendaryPosts: 9,751
    olepi said:
    I'm going to wait until the Bless Unleashed, Uncut, 2.0, Gold, Master-level, re-mastered, Platinum version comes out.

So 6 months then?
  • NanfoodleNanfoodle Member LegendaryPosts: 10,617
    Zombie alert. Careful, this game is not dead, its undead. You can kill it but it will keep coming back.