Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Ship of Heroes Details Missions Headed to Beta Testing in August | MMORPG.com

SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 12,599
edited August 2021 in News & Features Discussion

imageShip of Heroes Details Missions Headed to Beta Testing in August | MMORPG.com

Ship of Heroes is planning another play test in August, and this time, players will get to test some of the missions the team has been working on. In a new article showing off more information related to the  Iris Story Arc, we come to find that players will be introduced to the Ambassador, a quest giver that will explain the ship you're on, and get you prepped for what's to come.

Read the full story here

Comments

• TokkenTokken Member EpicPosts: 3,549
    cool. at least it's progressing......hopefully ready to play in a few years! It would be nice to have a new superhero game to play.

Proud MMORPG.com member since March 2004!  Make PvE GREAT Again!

• KnightFalzKnightFalz Member EpicPosts: 4,166
    Having another option available wouldn't hurt. From what I've seen, which isn't a great deal admittedly, I felt it closest of the successors to CoH in aesthetics and tone.
    Scot
  • TillerTiller Member LegendaryPosts: 11,163
    edited August 2021
    Not to be rude but that looks like a screenshot from one of those annoying mobile adds for those zombie or Mafia City games I see on twitter all the time. Maybe it's just that screen shot, idk.
    SWG Bloodfin vet
    Elder Jedi/Elder Bounty Hunter

• tremmortremmor Member UncommonPosts: 80
    Release date is early 2030
  • MonsutaManMonsutaMan Member UncommonPosts: 49
    Signed up.

Hope it is good.

There is not a single successful superhero mmo, EVER........

Superhero fans need a good mmo. Marvel is not interested in making a true mmo. I feel that is the only hope for a high quality mmo, or a great one.

(No, not Omega, but that game was better than any superhero mmo on the market now).

Heres hoping we can change costume sets on the fly like a superhero. Maybe have multiple sets.
  • ScotScot Member LegendaryPosts: 22,955
    Signed up.

Hope it is good.

There is not a single successful superhero mmo, EVER........

Superhero fans need a good mmo. Marvel is not interested in making a true mmo. I feel that is the only hope for a high quality mmo, or a great one.

(No, not Omega, but that game was better than any superhero mmo on the market now).

Heres hoping we can change costume sets on the fly like a superhero. Maybe have multiple sets.
    CoH will take some beating, but we shall see.
  • McSleazMcSleaz Member RarePosts: 280
    I like super hero games but I don't think I'll ever like the name they chose for this one, lol.
    strawhat0981Scot
  • ScotScot Member LegendaryPosts: 22,955
    edited August 2021
    McSleaz said:
    I like super hero games but I don't think I'll ever like the name they chose for this one, lol.
    It is odd, but you can quickly look past that. What is am happy to see is names of the avatars are much better now, Mobius Girl is just the sort of thing someone would pick. They picked some truly awful avatar names in the early days. :)
  • GabrielPRGabrielPR Member UncommonPosts: 18
    Put this turd in the trash!

GabrielPR said:

Put this turd in the trash!

I don't know how you live but that's not where turds go.
    maskedweaselScot
    SWG Bloodfin vet

• NildenNilden Member EpicPosts: 3,916
    If I took a screenshot with a candle stick directly in front blocking my character I would delete it.

The UI looks bad but also, who plays with every window but chat just thrown on the right side of the screen?

"You CAN'T buy ships for RL money." - MaxBacon

"classification of games into MMOs is not by rational reasoning" - nariusseldon

Love Minecraft. And check out my Youtube channel OhCanadaGamer

Try a MUD today at http://www.mudconnect.com/ 

• maskedweaselmaskedweasel Member LegendaryPosts: 12,178
    Nilden said:
    If I took a screenshot with a candle stick directly in front blocking my character I would delete it.

The UI looks bad but also, who plays with every window but chat just thrown on the right side of the screen?

Someone who wants a good shot of a candlestick.

Actual gameplay?

SWG Bloodfin vet