Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Crimson Desert Has Been Delayed | MMORPG.com

SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 12,599

imageCrimson Desert Has Been Delayed | MMORPG.com

Following in the footsteps of Quantum Break, Pearl Abyss took to Twitter to announce their upcoming open world Crimson Desert has been delayed.

Read the full story here

Comments

• GroqstrongGroqstrong Member RarePosts: 815
    Didnt even know it had a release date. Thought it was still early in development.
  • lotrlorelotrlore Managing EditorMMORPG.COM Staff, Member RarePosts: 558

Didnt even know it had a release date. Thought it was still early in development.

No date, but a Holiday 2021 window IIRC.
  • DAOWAceDAOWAce Member UncommonPosts: 432
    Am I the only one who feels relieved when I see a game is delayed?

Too much stuff comes out nowdays either unfinished, or with tons of planned DLC (day 1 season pass) which may as well count as being unfinished. And also full of bugs and missing support for things (like ultrawide or gamepad support). The longer something takes, the better chance the game is better overall.

Well, usually.. hopefully. Cyberpunk was a good eye opener for a lot of people.
    foppotee
  • IudiciumIudicium Member UncommonPosts: 19
    'However, we have decided that we need to dedicate more time to adding new ideas for an even deeper, more enriching game.' translation: more cash shop items
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.

Somebody, somewhere has better skills as you have, more experience as you have, is smarter than you, has more friends as you do and can stay online longer. Just pray he's not out to get you.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.

Somebody, somewhere has better skills as you have, more experience as you have, is smarter than you, has more friends as you do and can stay online longer. Just pray he's not out to get you.
  • RemaliRemali Member RarePosts: 914

Mars_OMG said:

PA lost a lot of loyal fans with their poor handling of Black Desert, so this announcement doesn't surprise me.

according to the steam charts, your idea of "lost a lot of loyal fans" is invalid, lol.
    I stopped playing some months back but I know the game is still very popular
    [Deleted User]
  • TheocritusTheocritus Member LegendaryPosts: 9,754
    edited August 2021
    DAOWAce said:
    Am I the only one who feels relieved when I see a game is delayed?

Too much stuff comes out nowdays either unfinished, or with tons of planned DLC (day 1 season pass) which may as well count as being unfinished. And also full of bugs and missing support for things (like ultrawide or gamepad support). The longer something takes, the better chance the game is better overall.

Well, usually.. hopefully. Cyberpunk was a good eye opener for a lot of people.

Nowadays they just slap the early access label on it and charge anyway......IF the game has alot of issues they just attribute it to early access....I saw one on Steam the other day that has been in early access since 2013 and I am sure there are some that have been longer.