Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Marvel's Avengers vs Marvel Future Revolution - Who Wins in This Online Game Showdown? | MMORPG.com

SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 12,599

imageMarvel's Avengers vs Marvel Future Revolution - Who Wins in This Online Game Showdown? | MMORPG.com

Whether it's the X-Men vs the Inhumans, or Cap vs Iron Man in Civil War, putting Marvel against Marvel is nothing new. In this tale of two online Marvel games, who will win when the dust settles? Buckle up true-believers!

Read the full story here

Comments

• TruvidiennTruvidienn Member UncommonPosts: 320
    The fact that it's mobile is a hard pass for me. For those who like it by all means I'm happy for you.
    FrodoFraginsSKurjimmoralthangkellian1AlverantScot
  • tremmortremmor Member UncommonPosts: 80

The fact that it's mobile is a hard pass for me. For those who like it by all means I'm happy for you.

Yup. Mobile is a no-go to me
    TruvidiennFrodoFraginskellian1Rinswind89AlverantXarko
  • maskedweaselmaskedweasel Member LegendaryPosts: 12,178
    tremmor said:

Yup. Mobile is a no-go to me
    Well,  the one saving grace is that windows 11 will run it natively,  so that's kinda cool. 

• AeanderAeander Member LegendaryPosts: 7,836
    I'd rather see Marvel's Avengers shape up than a mobile game.

Bring back Marvel Heroes.
    maskedweaselFrodoFraginsimmoralthangMendelTruvidiennCondarFreedgoozmaniaRinswind89Xarko
  • Cheecher2Cheecher2 Member UncommonPosts: 33
    p2w that is all
    Rinswind89
  • goozmaniagoozmania Member RarePosts: 394
    As horrible, awful and useless as the Avengers game is... Future Revolution isn't even a game... It literally plays itself.
    Rinswind89
  • BatzenbaerBatzenbaer Member UncommonPosts: 76
    Avengers=Anthem 2.0
    If MFR is a MFF 2.0 it will be ok for Marvel Fans.
    maskedweasel

• Straughter43Straughter43 Newbie CommonPosts: 1
    edited August 2021
    In September of 2020, Sq. Enix launched Marvel’s Avengers, and it tried to turn out to be that residence, however fell in need of assembly expectations. All hope had not been misplaced, nevertheless, as Marvel Future Revolution, a cell ARPG title by Netmarble with many similarities to Marvel Heroes, was simply on the horizon. 

myccpay
    Post edited by Straughter43 on