Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Warcraft 3 is still broken.

NildenNilden Member EpicPosts: 3,916
edited July 2021 in General Gaming
I know the law suit is all most people have on their minds but Warcraft 3: Refunded is still broken 18 months later. Activision Blizzard is garbage.

"You CAN'T buy ships for RL money." - MaxBacon

"classification of games into MMOs is not by rational reasoning" - nariusseldon

Love Minecraft. And check out my Youtube channel OhCanadaGamer

Try a MUD today at http://www.mudconnect.com/ 

Comments

• Big.Daddy.SamediBig.Daddy.Samedi Member UncommonPosts: 409
    This was very disappointing. I loved Warcraft 3, and wanted to love Re-Forged.

• TheocritusTheocritus Member LegendaryPosts: 9,754
    I never thought Warcraft 3 was much of a game tbh......I was surprised I liked WoW because I did not like Warcraft 3, but really they were nothing alike.
  • AeanderAeander Member LegendaryPosts: 7,838
    Activision Blizzard were too busy groping people to develop the game. 
    [Deleted User]
  • Catron587Catron587 Newbie CommonPosts: 1

I just refunded, this was the game that was going to get me back into RTS-gaming and bring all my old friends who use to love WC3 in the good ol' days back together again. Since the reveal we were hyped and ready for news and a potential beta early last year. The launch, with all the games shortcomings and bugs, together with the high latency in multiplayer just killed all hype, even before the first week. This game should have been built up from scratch, they could have gives us so much incentive to play through unlocks, achievements etc. and the new icons just doesn't do it and feel rushed and uninspired. The fact that they postponed the ladder because people would feel bad about stats and should get to play without mmr, is just a bad decision. Make it ranked and unranked. I'm pretty sure when they announce their mmr system, it's going to be a let down since blizzard seems to have given this game a lousy budget and I just don't believe in this "reforging" anymore. It's really shame and i'm sad about what could have been, but my patience is gone. Goodbye old friend!

myccpay

• AnatolieAnatolie Newbie CommonPosts: 1
    The game lacks too many features that makes it unplayable. I am still mad about my purchase.
  • FrodoFraginsFrodoFragins Member EpicPosts: 5,905
    It's pretty pathetic how they handled it.  It will be a huge blemish if they never fix it as they promised.
  • SamuelKerrSamuelKerr Newbie CommonPosts: 10
    I haven't even played it yet.. :disappointed:
  • ScotScot Member LegendaryPosts: 22,992
    Anatolie said:
    The game lacks too many features that makes it unplayable. I am still mad about my purchase.
    Welcome to the forums, I wish it had been on a better note for you, but at least you are here! :)