Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Advert Pet Hate

ScotScot Member LegendaryPosts: 22,952
We now have those adverts which follow you in a small window as you scroll down the screen, do we really need those? They are annoying in the extreme, I can't talk for other posters but I am not sure a good ad should make you pissed off with it.
Mmorpgerius

Comments

• ScotScot Member LegendaryPosts: 22,952
    I have been with this site since 2003, never bothered with an adblocker as I feel websites deserve to show us ads. But this was too much, ad blocker installed, I just could not have a video ad following me as I scrolled down.
  • MmorpgeriusMmorpgerius Member UncommonPosts: 56
    This is especially annoying when viewing the site with an 10 inch tablet. The closing "x" on these ads which appear in the lower right corner of the screen is so small that it's very hard to close them. Please consider changing these as they lower the usability of your site. 
    Scot
  • darwinnguyendarwinnguyen Newbie CommonPosts: 1
    Magento 2 Affiliate extension is one of the most effective marketing solutions for online stores. Magento 2 Affiliate extension helps create multiple affiliate programs, and introduce your products all over the internet, across multiple sales channels. Boost sales, increase traffic, bring back quality leads, and better SEO rankings. Unlimited affiliate campaigns generated with smart referral links are perfect for multi-level marketing.