Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What is OpenEra? What We Know So Far About the In-Development Blockchain MMO | MMORPG.com

2»

Comments

• maskedweaselmaskedweasel Member LegendaryPosts: 12,180

Wizardry said:

This garbage infesting games is exciting..lmao,how much they paying this site to shill it up that much?

Furthermore the game looks like crap,so the yare putting more effort into the $$$ part than the game,why am i not surprised and WHY are we giving this crap ANY notoriety at all?

if they want to advertise fine,shove an an advert banner over there but don't try and con users with some bs about this crap game.

I love the rhetoric as well...

it is an EXCITING time,then ends with a statement "well there isn't much information out there right now",well how the hell is this EXCITING then?

Google just gives me a bunch of correlations with Tennis but no game,so there is no way this site just stumbled on to this then thought "oh wow i bet gamers just want to hear about this scam game".if it looks like crap>>it is crap.

Just because you don't understand the game doesn't mean it's a scam or crap. Just like when people scoffed at free to play games or cash shops or console MMOs or studios push to mobile. 

How did those work out?

From the perspective of the player, f2p and cash shops haven't worked out well at all. They aren't really winning planks to build a platform around, here anyway.
    Sort of.  It kept games alive that would have been dead.  It reinvigorated the industry to a degree.  I fought them too.  Don't buy into the majority of them.  I still get to play the games though. 
    Gdemami

• worldimgesworldimges Newbie CommonPosts: 1
    To provide better service in the future, Donatos restaurant is asking you to share your experience and reviews which help them to improve through Donatos Survey at Donatosfeedback.com.http://surveyworldreview.com/