Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Arlee In Azeroth - Some Thoughts on WoW 9.1 And Burning Crusade Classic | MMORPG.com

SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 12,599

imageArlee In Azeroth - Some Thoughts on WoW 9.1 And Burning Crusade Classic | MMORPG.com

Robin takes a look at World of Warcraft's 9.1 patch as well as Classic's Burning Crusade in this edition of Arlee in Azeroth.

Read the full story here

Comments

• xpsyncxpsync Member EpicPosts: 1,854
    Our guild will continue raiding until the new raid content arrives, we're doing whatever anyone needs, you want curve np, you want cn achiev's got you covered. As long as i'm raiding i don't care what we do. Although, Mythic raiding is far too time consuming, we can do it, it's just that real-life does get in the way.

Some in the guild are in BCC (having a blast) and come raid nights they are trying to encourage others to join them and yeah no for me. Classic, i was all over that as i missed it playing EQ2, but tbc and wrath i played to death as i left eq2 and joined wow late tbc.

Some in the guild speculate that blizz are releasing 9.1 earlier than they wanted due to the ffxiv pressure, which could be true as they said blizz will usually have a ready to release candidate on the ptr prior to lunch. I don't know what they normally do as i stopped playing wow at cata. Returned for every expansion only to leave within a month.

That was until BFA, where i did leave within a month again. Returned for classic, and then returned to BFA and since then looks like i'm here to stay. I loved the questing in BFA where i solo'd mainly and first 4 months of SL as well, that was until i switched to Alliance to play with my boys and got my first taste of real raiding in wow and i could not be more hooked! Boys moved on to a mythic guild as this guild is heroic end goal, which is perfect for me.

I've taken a few peeks at the new raid and oh hell yeah looks like a lot of fun to be had there.

I'm so pumped, first time walking into this type of content in wow right from the start and with a kick ass raid team to boot. It really does come down to whom you meet and play with in any mmorpg. These people have been playing since launch, we did Daddy D for personal and guild achievement in a 10 man 2-2-6, so yeah very good team indeed.

Where now if someone in the guild needs curve for example we just load it up with guild and rando's and take down sire with relative ease (or just feels that way after doing it in a 10 formation), sure we're still looking at many pulls and one night we just couldn't do it and that's why i'm here to stay, hard content is rare find in mmorpg's nowadays.
    My faith is my shield! - Turalyon 2022

Your legend ends here and now! - (Battles Won Long Ago)

Currently Playing; Dragonflight and SWG:L
  • CelciusCelcius Member RarePosts: 1,869
    I am looking forward to seeing the dumpster fire after the patch releases tomorrow due to the horribly designed shards of domination system.
    ashiru_1978
  • ashiru_1978ashiru_1978 Member RarePosts: 818

Celcius said:

I am looking forward to seeing the dumpster fire after the patch releases tomorrow due to the horribly designed shards of domination system.

I haven't played Retail since 2010, but I love seeing it getting killed by Activision more and more.
  • ArleeArlee Member UncommonPosts: 154

Celcius said:

You'll have to wait at least a week for that ><
  • WizardryWizardry Member LegendaryPosts: 19,332

Celcius said:

I haven't played Retail since 2010, but I love seeing it getting killed by Activision more and more.
    All Activision has done is try and put a hold on enormous OUTRAGEOUS money being paid to execs who sit in their desk all day reaping the rewards.They have tried to lower and remove perks sine most execs are already well over paid.
    Some of thos top end guys didn't like the slap on the wrist so they left.

Of recent they actually had to bargain with Kotick to keep him from getting 100 million in contract and perks which is just STUPID ridiculous spending.

I a mabout FACTS and fact is Wow is a very underwhelming mmorpg and lacks badly in core design.So why on earth would you pay guys like the Morhaimes and Koticks and others multiple millions to deliver half assed games?

Well i will tell you why.It is because as long as Blizzard is making loads of money the BOARD ok's these pay hikes.Just a pile of GREEDY people all looking out for their own pocketbook.

With the massive millions Blizzard pays out to top execs while laying off the small employees is embarrassing because with that money you could perhaps have a AAA game in Wow.When you lay off tons of employees that is usually a sing things are not so good,well that is not true at all,so again it is just GREED at the top with NOBODY important caring about the quality of their games.

Never forget 3 mile Island and never trust a government official or company spokesman.