Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Shadowlands 9.1 Drops Today, Interviews Reveal More Details on Story, Torghast Changes | MMORPG.com

SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 12,599

imageShadowlands 9.1 Drops Today, Interviews Reveal More Details on Story, Torghast Changes | MMORPG.com

Whether you're for the Horde or for the Alliance, today is the day where you can continue pledging your allegiance as Shadowlands 9.1 Chains of Domination drops for World of Warcraft drops.

Read the full story here

Comments

• xpsyncxpsync Member EpicPosts: 1,854
    So far... very impressed!
    My faith is my shield! - Turalyon 2022

Your legend ends here and now! - (Battles Won Long Ago)

Currently Playing; Dragonflight and SWG:L
  • ashiru_1978ashiru_1978 Member RarePosts: 818
    What a joke this "game" has become. A time sink online single player simulator at best.
  • HorusraHorusra Member EpicPosts: 4,411
    Time to dive back in.
    xpsync
    edited June 2021

What a joke this "game" has become. A time sink online single player simulator at best.

I feel you, it must suck when there is an mmorpg that wont let u play with your wallet, no whale route through the game must be hard, that's got to be jarring.

Then on top of that the game expects you to actually play and get gud, outrageous.

Then on top of that, expects you to play with others to further advance as the one and only option, i mean the f'ing nerve right, in an mmorpg too of all things, unheard of.

Hopefully you quit and never come back to show them you mean business.
    Arlee

• CosmicwrathCosmicwrath Member UncommonPosts: 20
    I'll have to check back in and see the updates.  Excited. :smiley:
    xpsync
  • ashiru_1978ashiru_1978 Member RarePosts: 818

xpsync said:

I feel you, it must suck when there is an mmorpg that wont let u play with your wallet, no whale route through the game must be hard, that's got to be jarring.

Then on top of that the game expects you to actually play and get gud, outrageous.

Then on top of that, expects you to play with others to further advance as the one and only option, i mean the f'ing nerve right, in an mmorpg too of all things, unheard of.

That's some strong delusion right there. I'm concerned about your mental health or lack thereof. I quit WoW when it Activision killed it in 2010.

xpsync said:

That's some strong delusion right there. I'm concerned about your mental health or lack thereof. I quit WoW when it Activision killed it in 2010.

I'm very glad to hear you quit wow, and in 2010 huh.

That makes perfect sense as that's about when games for whales and cash shops really took hold.

Completely understand why you quit wow then and have never come back. Wow didn't listen top all the i want now players willing to play with their wallets.

Must suck for you though to not be able to pay your way through wow, but you got a hell of a large selection out there, for example FFXIV, i heard they got a whopper of cash shop, and best of all you can pay to skip all the content, that must be a dream game for you.

You don't even have to play at all, just pay to skip all the content, you win, and straight to end game... paying the cash shop, Awesome Bro! Lucky you!