Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

cut movies

stlp4lstlp4l Member UncommonPosts: 21

i like how  you have these movies for the sound keeps cuttin out when i unlock them i dont seem to be lagging in the game and i have a good sound card anyidea on how i can change the settings maybe to fix this?

Comments

• MrbloodworthMrbloodworth Member Posts: 5,615

I think you are saying, the movies in the cut scenes are playing back for you with choppy stuttering sound, yes?

I do not think there is an option to help this, as they are just movies. This also happens on my girlfriend’s laptop, however the game itself plays fine.

----------
    "Anyone posting on this forum is not an average user, and there for any opinions about the game are going to be overly critical compared to an average users opinions." - Me

"No, your wrong.." - Random user #123

"Hello person posting on a site specifically for MMO's in a thread on a sub forum specifically for a particular game talking about meta features and making comparisons to other titles in the genre, and their meta features.

How are you?" -Me

• ToladinToladin Member Posts: 94

Save yourself the frustration and just his ESC as soon as you get to a movie - the are very sub-par.... One of my only Gripe's with this game... they should have took a page from Bliz and made the cut-scenes with better graphics...  

I guess you do need to hear them for the story-line though...  Buy some more RAM you'll be good to go =)

• The user and all related content has been deleted.

"Freedom is just another name for nothing left to lose" - Janis Joplin

• stlp4lstlp4l Member UncommonPosts: 21

movie plays smooth just the sound cuts out

• The user and all related content has been deleted.

"Freedom is just another name for nothing left to lose" - Janis Joplin

• MrbloodworthMrbloodworth Member Posts: 5,615
    Originally posted by Toladin

Save yourself the frustration and just his ESC as soon as you get to a movie - the are very sub-par.... One of my only Gripe's with this game... they should have took a page from Bliz and made the cut-scenes with better graphics...  
    I guess you do need to hear them for the story-line though...  Buy some more RAM you'll be good to go =)

Yeah, what ever. LOTRO has some of the best cut scene movies of any MMO. And the graphics are right out of the game engine, they just happen to be in movie form.

Not everyone wants to watch High resolution movies using models and graphics that the game its self will NEVER look like.

The game, like the cut scenes are about the story, and keeping you in the game world.

----------
    "Anyone posting on this forum is not an average user, and there for any opinions about the game are going to be overly critical compared to an average users opinions." - Me

"No, your wrong.." - Random user #123

"Hello person posting on a site specifically for MMO's in a thread on a sub forum specifically for a particular game talking about meta features and making comparisons to other titles in the genre, and their meta features.

How are you?" -Me

• samuraislyrsamuraislyr Member Posts: 122

These are the old Shadow of Angmar videos correct? I remember this being a rare problem but its easy to fix now.

After the movies if you wish go to the character select screen and use the movie viewer to watch that movie, the sound should be fine then.

• Savag3On3Savag3On3 Member UncommonPosts: 23

http://de.youtube.com/profile?user=Argosax&view=videos

There ya go. All the cutscenes in LOTRO thus far.

• PapadamPapadam Member Posts: 2,102
    Originally posted by Savag3On3

http://de.youtube.com/profile?user=Argosax&view=videos

There ya go. All the cutscenes in LOTRO thus far.

Very nice! Thanks :)

If WoW = The Beatles
    and WAR = Led Zeppelin
    Then LotrO = Pink Floyd

• JacquelinanaJacquelinana Newbie CommonPosts: 4
    Is it possible for you to export your movie? I'm not sure whether there is something wrong with the video itself. If it is possible for you to export the file, maybe then you can try using video repair software called Joyoshare VidiKit to fix your video. I often use it to fix broken, unplayable, jerky videos and audio. It has a pretty high success rate.

https://www.joyoshare.com/vidikit/