Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Here's Your Star Citizen Schedule This Week | MMORPG.com

SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 12,599

imageHere's Your Star Citizen Schedule This Week | MMORPG.com

A new week, a new weekly schedule for Star Citizen. Here's what you can expect to see in the community from Cloud Imperium this week for all things Star Citizen.

Read the full story here

WalkinGlenn

Comments

• SpiiderSpiider Member RarePosts: 1,135
    When does this 300 million $ game go live? XXIII century?

No fate but what we make, so make me a ham sandwich please.

• ScotScot Member LegendaryPosts: 22,955
    edited June 2021
    Spiider said:
    When does this 300 million $ game go live? XXIII century?
    Nope, but one of Chris Roberts descendants will travel back in time from the XXIII century to tell his great grandad that the family has enough money to buy Canada now, so he might as well just launch the game. :)
  • Phoenix_HawkPhoenix_Hawk Member UncommonPosts: 290
    What, no new road map, to a road map, showing deadlines that will be missed?

The level of stupid in the community that still supports this game astounds me, and it always confused how for the past few years, or more, there has been annual conventions for a game that has still, years later, not been released.
    ChampieWalkinGlenn
  • MechanismMechanism Member UncommonPosts: 143
    I'm not sure if to much is a problem or not but that seems like an enormous amount of community programs for one game.
  • ArglebargleArglebargle Member EpicPosts: 3,395
    Mechanism said:
    I'm not sure if to much is a problem or not but that seems like an enormous amount of community programs for one game.
    Now you've done it!  You have summoned the SC Apologentsia to spam their boilerplate excusemongering.   

Don't you know??  It's two incredibly awesome games that no one could expect to actually adhere to a deadline or a schedule.  Because it is just that much awesomer!  (((In some dream form or another))). 

Equivalent riffs to show up later on....
    MendelMcSleazChampieTacticalZombeh

If you are holding out for the perfect game, the only game you play will be the waiting one.

• MendelMendel Member LegendaryPosts: 5,609
    Weekly update nr. 450 :)

x10^6

Champie

Logic, my dear, merely enables one to be wrong with great authority.

• KyleranKyleran Member LegendaryPosts: 43,498
    remnar said:
    A friend of mine tried playing this during one of their recent free events and tried to do a simple mission of just dropping off a package. Unfortunately, he could not do it as it was bugged to hell. He talked to the devs and all they did was act like trolls and made excuses and eventually ban him lol Apparently, according to the devs, that there isn't even physics put into the game yet. So the game is a scam.
    Now now, some gamers like those extra little challenges, who are we to judge?

;)
    ScotTacticalZombehkikoodutroa8

"True friends stab you in the front." | Oscar Wilde 

"I need to finish" - Christian Wolff: The Accountant

Just trying to live long enough to play a new, released MMORPG, playing New Worlds atm

Fools find no pleasure in understanding but delight in airing their own opinions. Pvbs 18:2, NIV

Don't just play games, inhabit virtual worlds™

"This is the most intelligent, well qualified and articulate response to a post I have ever seen on these forums. It's a shame most people here won't have the attention span to read past the second line." - Anon

edited June 2021
    remnar said:
    A friend of mine tried playing this during one of their recent free events and tried to do a simple mission of just dropping off a package. Unfortunately, he could not do it as it was bugged to hell. He talked to the devs and all they did was act like trolls and made excuses and eventually ban him lol Apparently, according to the devs, that there isn't even physics put into the game yet. So the game is a scam.
    It is in development so it is going to be buggy, but likewise it is in development so no game is there yet, though many fans seem to want us too believe there is a game now.
  • justintbhsjustintbhs Member UncommonPosts: 80
    Waiting for the white knight and the pig to show up. Stalwart defenders of the scam.
  • MaxBaconMaxBacon Member LegendaryPosts: 7,766
    Waiting for the white knight and the pig to show up. Stalwart defenders of the scam.
    who do you think you are calling me "pig"? Only for close friends or onlyfans subs.
    JoeBloberScot
  • JoeBloberJoeBlober Member RarePosts: 586

What, no new road map, to a road map, showing deadlines that will be missed?

The level of stupid in the community that still supports this game astounds me, and it always confused how for the past few years, or more, there has been annual conventions for a game that has still, years later, not been released.

The level of hatred from some is astonishing. roadmap for a roadmap is a pretty old meme with no relevance to current situation.
    You don't even understand that 1 million individual backers want to celebrate once a year... sad
  • JoeBloberJoeBlober Member RarePosts: 586

What matter are not haters shooting their venon but the game making progress, supported by new backers every single day.

Keep hating... +500 devs working hard make it the worst scam ever :)
    Ok everyone calm down, no one here is really a pig or whatever. :)
    [Deleted User]