Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Ship of Heroes Gets Mission Event in July | MMORPG.com

SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 12,599

imageShip of Heroes Gets Mission Event in July | MMORPG.com

The Mission event begins in Ship of Heroes next month which includes several branching arcs meant to bring some complexity to the structure. Read on for more details.

Read the full story here

Comments

• xkeeperxkeeper Member UncommonPosts: 45
    i´ll never get over this stupid fucking name for this game.
    maskedweaselMcSleazgastovski1NildenFTrunks21elfdragon21strawhat0981Lucix
  • TamanousTamanous Member RarePosts: 3,026

xkeeper said:

i´ll never get over this stupid fucking name for this game.

lol. It's sounds like a planet tossed their problem members of society onto a ship and launched them into space a la hitchhiker's guide to the galaxy.

You stay sassy!

• NildenNilden Member EpicPosts: 3,916
    I would be surprised when/if this launches if it is even half of what City of Heroes : Homecoming currently is.
    FTrunks21

"You CAN'T buy ships for RL money." - MaxBacon

"classification of games into MMOs is not by rational reasoning" - nariusseldon

Love Minecraft. And check out my Youtube channel OhCanadaGamer

Try a MUD today at http://www.mudconnect.com/ 

• KnightFalzKnightFalz Member EpicPosts: 4,171

Nilden said:

I would be surprised when/if this launches if it is even half of what City of Heroes : Homecoming currently is.

I wouldn't. CoH is a great game, but not especially alluring to those that weren't around back when it was live. This could easily draw in those looking for a superhero game not already enchanted with CoH back in the day.

I'll definitely be checking out what SoH brings to the table. It's not like Homecoming prevents me from playing other superhero MMORPGs now. It won't prevent me from playing SoH in the future if I like what I see when it comes out.
    FTrunks21
  • NanfoodleNanfoodle Member LegendaryPosts: 10,617
    Always end up forgetting this game. One day it will release and wonder how that happened while I wasn't looking.