Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Paratope Shows Off Skyclimbers at 'Skycon 2021' Presentation | MMORPG.com

SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 12,599

imageParatope Shows Off Skyclimbers at 'Skycon 2021' Presentation | MMORPG.com

Skyclimbers, a world-building, open world action-RPG, has released 15 minutes of gameplay, and plenty of details related to the game during their "Skycon 2021" presentation on YouTube. The stylized, anime-inspired game is purportedly still on track to release on Steam later this year.

Read the full story here

Comments

• WizardryWizardry Member LegendaryPosts: 19,332
    World of trees with ugly BOTW grsss.
    Flying and somersaults ,two of my biggest peeves rolled into the same game.

I guess if al you have is ugly npcs and a bunch of grass/trees you might as well just fly over all of it.
    The textures look like early Wow,really bad art work.
    About the only thing that looks good is the leaves.
    It looks like some very early demo made to show some investors to get funding to make a better game.
    Lucix

Never forget 3 mile Island and never trust a government official or company spokesman.

• ThalantyrDSLThalantyrDSL Member UncommonPosts: 35

Wizardry said:

World of trees with ugly BOTW grsss.

Flying and somersaults ,two of my biggest peeves rolled into the same game.

I guess if al you have is ugly npcs and a bunch of grass/trees you might as well just fly over all of it.

The textures look like early Wow,really bad art work.

About the only thing that looks good is the leaves.

It looks like some very early demo made to show some investors to get funding to make a better game.

You know what would be better? Awesome graphics with shit gameplay. The same as every other game out there these days. I reckon of the last 50 games I've played, my top 10 would consist of mostly games that spent less time on graphics and more on the actual gameplay/design. Companies seem to continually pump out games that look great but have zero depth. What an awful time ahead of us.
    Lucixsakerashiru_1978
  • LucixLucix Member UncommonPosts: 79
    Too early to show tbh.
  • ScotScot Member LegendaryPosts: 22,955

Graphics look poor, definitely wait till launch before even looking at this again.
    Tokken
  • sschruppsschrupp Member UncommonPosts: 684
    Graphics are inspired by The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild. If that type of art style doesn't suit you, move on I guess.
    Tokken
  • garretftwgarretftw Newbie CommonPosts: 1

Why you guys keep promoting scam companies?

https://www.linkedin.com/search/results/people/?currentCompany=["11799323"]&origin=COMPANY_PAGE_CANNED_SEARCH

only 1 developper ? LMAO

you didn't have enough getting caught promoting Dreamworld?

C'mon mmorpg.com, you can do better

$65 founder pack, gotta scam'em all

Aren't you assuming that every employee has a LinkedIn profile? Also if you watched the video, they mentioned having 10 employees and at least three developers.

Singular endeavors made by indie developers has always been the norm (Undertale, Stardew Valley, f**king Minecraft), I hate how Dreamworld has turned that into something bad. Plenty of shit exit scam games are being made by teams larger than 10.
    maskedweasel[Deleted User]
  • maskedweaselmaskedweasel Member LegendaryPosts: 12,180
    garretftw said:

Why you guys keep promoting scam companies?

https://www.linkedin.com/search/results/people/?currentCompany=["11799323"]&origin=COMPANY_PAGE_CANNED_SEARCH

only 1 developper ? LMAO

you didn't have enough getting caught promoting Dreamworld?

C'mon mmorpg.com, you can do better

$65 founder pack, gotta scam'em all

Aren't you assuming that every employee has a LinkedIn profile? Also if you watched the video, they mentioned having 10 employees and at least three developers.

Singular endeavors made by indie developers has always been the norm (Undertale, Stardew Valley, f**king Minecraft), I hate how Dreamworld has turned that into something bad. Plenty of shit exit scam games are being made by teams larger than 10.
    they did so without the help of corrupt journalists, and without 65$ "founder packs"

Ohh I think I see now, so reporting that something exists and the price of it is considered being a corrupt journalist. Got it.

• ScotScot Member LegendaryPosts: 22,955
    sschrupp said:
    Graphics are inspired by The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild. If that type of art style doesn't suit you, move on I guess.
    Except that BotW looks far better, but if that's just down to the game being in early stages then fine.