Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Metin2's Legend of the White Dragon Update Out Now | MMORPG.com

SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 12,599
edited June 2021 in Videos Discussion

imageMetin2's Legend of the White Dragon Update Out Now | MMORPG.com

We've got an exclusive new trailer for Metin 2's latest update, Legend of the White Dragon. It's available next now. Here are the details.

Read the full story here

Comments

• Viper482Viper482 Member LegendaryPosts: 4,064
    Huh?
    Make MMORPG's Great Again!
  • ashiru_1978ashiru_1978 Member RarePosts: 818
    edited June 2021
    I wish to play that game again, but it's so outdated and they haven't done anything about that, namely the UI, second the graphics.

But the soundtrack is one of the best MMORPG songs I've ever heard, I still play it every now and then for nostalgia.

rojoArcueidGarrikAkulas
  • cheyanecheyane Member LegendaryPosts: 9,100
    I wish to play that game again, but it's so outdated and they haven't done anything about that, namely the UI, second the graphics.

But the soundtrack is one of the best MMORPG songs I've ever heard, I still play it every now and then for nostalgia.

Very nice tune.
    ashiru_1978rojoArcueid
    Chamber of Chains
  • ashiru_1978ashiru_1978 Member RarePosts: 818

cheyane said:

Very nice tune.

Sadly, as it is with these F2P Asian MMORPGs, only the music and the visuals are good, the gameplay usually falls flat on its ass. Metin2 had somewhat decent visuals, a little barren with no grass, but that was probably a technical limitation, the gameplay is very grindy and dull, but that music just bewitches you and you want to play more despite how shallow the game is in reality.
  • rojoArcueidrojoArcueid Member EpicPosts: 10,722

cheyane said:

Very nice tune.

Sadly, as it is with these F2P Asian MMORPGs, only the music and the visuals are good, the gameplay usually falls flat on its ass. Metin2 had somewhat decent visuals, a little barren with no grass, but that was probably a technical limitation, the gameplay is very grindy and dull, but that music just bewitches you and you want to play more despite how shallow the game is in reality.

Grinding BO (black orc) parties with that music all day was glorious back in 2006-2007.

Oh, the memories.
    ashiru_1978

• MCLordMCLord Newbie CommonPosts: 2
    wow