Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Good video talking about E3 and pretty much how i see all of gaming in 2021.

WizardryWizardry Member LegendaryPosts: 19,332
I have watched this guys videos before,i wil say this ,i know he is actually a gamer at heart and cares about games and not doing this just for money.

It is basically how i see the entire industry and that is LACK OF EFFORT.

So here is your video...

Never forget 3 mile Island and never trust a government official or company spokesman.

Comments

• fineflufffinefluff Member RarePosts: 561
    I kind of agree. I have a hard time imagining one of the old big studios, like Blizzard for example, making a new game that captures our hearts again. I hope that Starfield from Bethesda will be interesting, but we'll see.

There are still a few games worth looking forward to though. Actually, it's better that there aren't too many great games since I won't have time to play them all.

My top 2 interesting games I saw at E3

• TheocritusTheocritus Member LegendaryPosts: 9,751
    Wizardry said:
    I have watched this guys videos before,i wil say this ,i know he is actually a gamer at heart and cares about games and not doing this just for money.

It is basically how i see the entire industry and that is LACK OF EFFORT.

So here is your video...

They don't have to put in much effort if people are handing them money before there is even a game.......Thats why many of them went to mobile....Cheap, minimal effort content that brings in big money...If it fails, who cares it didn't cost much and they'll make another generic one in a few days.