Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

E3 2021: Alliance of the Sacred Suns Preview | MMORPG.com

SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 7,110

imageE3 2021: Alliance of the Sacred Suns Preview | MMORPG.com

Alliance of the Sacred Suns is an upcoming strategy game that, as Jason puts it, sounds like Game of Thrones in space. Check out our preview from E3 2021.

Read the full story here

Comments

• Slapshot1188Slapshot1188 Member LegendaryPosts: 13,474
    Sounds interesting but looks like it's single player only. That makes it hard for me to really get into it. Making alliances with other people (your friends) is much more fun and then when you eventually backstab them to win it's even better.

"I should point out that no other company has shipped out a beta on a disc before this." - Official Mortal Online Lead Community Moderator

Proudly wearing the Harbinger badge since Dec 23, 2017. 

Coined the phrase "Role-Playing a Development Team" January 2018

"Oddly Slap is the main reason I stay in these forums." - Mystichaze April 9th 2018

• AeanderAeander Member LegendaryPosts: 6,610
    Are we talking 4X strategy (Civilization) or are we talking strategy RPG (Fire Emblem, FF Tactics)?
  • WizardryWizardry Member LegendaryPosts: 19,085
    Questions questions because as usual no video of this so called demo.
    So the developer asked this site to write an article on the game but give it's viewers nothing to look at but typed words.
    So i had to go look on Steam and see it looks like a cheap MUD.
    I have been a fan of 4x games a long time but i grew tired of the lack of effort by these studios.So ii will never buy another 4x game unless i see a game that looks professionally made in 2021 instead of all these 1990's game designs.

Never forget 3 mile Island and never trust a government official or company spokesman.