Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Bless Unleashed GM Battlefield Event for June 19 | MMORPG.com

SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 12,599

imageBless Unleashed GM Battlefield Event for June 19 | MMORPG.com

Bless Unleashed is receiving the GM Battlefield event on June 19. What can you expect? What is the schedule at hand? Read on for more details.

Read the full story here

Comments

• Viper482Viper482 Member LegendaryPosts: 4,064
    Kudos to them for doing this, more MMOs should be doing these type of events.
    KnightFalz
    Make MMORPG's Great Again!
  • ashiru_1978ashiru_1978 Member RarePosts: 818

Viper482 said:

It doesn't matter, the game is so bad, especially on PC that no matter what they do, it just won't change anything. The controls and UI on PC are not good at all, it still feels like a console port. The jump key by default is not Spacebar, but Ctrl, at first I thought the game didn't have a jump option.

Then you have the invisible walls everywhere - you can't jump a tiny slope that's as high as your waste, you have to walk all the way over. There are so much invisible walls and mountains turning the map to look like tiny paths or water pipes, one time I wall jumped some fence, I climbed on top and reached an invisible wall, behind the wall, the trees were floating - this means that they never expected anyone to wall jump that wall and see the floating trees... this is how bad the game is and that fence was in such a place that you can probably zoom out the camera and see the floating trees.... so bad I'm telling you.

And finally the thing that bothers me the most - the graphics. First, only the characters have high texture, the texture of the ground, walls of buildings and everything else is significantly lower resolution. And second - the game has this purple/pink tint everywhere, the sky looks purple, the grass looks purple, the buildings of white stone look purple... it's just depressing, suffocating and irritating to look at. I don't understand why they would not make the colors saturated and vibrant instead - make the sky and water azure blue, the sky lush green and so on. Even old ass games like Perfect World Online or Silkroad Online or Lineage 2 have better looking colors that Bless Unleashed. And Bless Unleashed is from 2021 and Lineage 2 is from 2003.

I can't say anything in defense of this game, it's just a train wreck waiting to happen as soon as they launch it.
    Gdemami
  • KnightFalzKnightFalz Member EpicPosts: 4,166

Viper482 said:

It doesn't matter, the game is so bad, especially on PC that no matter what they do, it just won't change anything. The controls and UI on PC are not good at all, it still feels like a console port. The jump key by default is not Spacebar, but Ctrl, at first I thought the game didn't have a jump option.

Then you have the invisible walls everywhere - you can't jump a tiny slope that's as high as your waste, you have to walk all the way over. There are so much invisible walls and mountains turning the map to look like tiny paths or water pipes, one time I wall jumped some fence, I climbed on top and reached an invisible wall, behind the wall, the trees were floating - this means that they never expected anyone to wall jump that wall and see the floating trees... this is how bad the game is and that fence was in such a place that you can probably zoom out the camera and see the floating trees.... so bad I'm telling you.

And finally the thing that bothers me the most - the graphics. First, only the characters have high texture, the texture of the ground, walls of buildings and everything else is significantly lower resolution. And second - the game has this purple/pink tint everywhere, the sky looks purple, the grass looks purple, the buildings of white stone look purple... it's just depressing, suffocating and irritating to look at. I don't understand why they would not make the colors saturated and vibrant instead - make the sky and water azure blue, the sky lush green and so on. Even old ass games like Perfect World Online or Silkroad Online or Lineage 2 have better looking colors that Bless Unleashed. And Bless Unleashed is from 2021 and Lineage 2 is from 2003.

I can't say anything in defense of this game, it's just a train wreck waiting to happen as soon as they launch it.

It does matter, in that they will be taking the time and spending the effort to run the event, which more should do as Viper482 stated. That in itself is meritorious these days.

What doesn't matter in this instance is your every thing and the kitchen sink complaint list, as accurate as it may be, because none of that takes away from their doing this.
  • AlbatroesAlbatroes Member LegendaryPosts: 7,671
    edited June 2021

Viper482 said:

It does matter, in that they will be taking the time and spending the effort to run the event, which more should do as Viper482 stated. That in itself is meritorious these days.

What doesn't matter in this instance is your every thing and the kitchen sink complaint list, as accurate as it may be, because none of that takes away from their doing this.

Ironically, this guy's picture is a white colored knight. Only naive people focus on a singular action and ignore the history connected. These are the same guys who recently said that they went through 'great efforts' to make the UI for pc more user-friendly....and that turned out well (i.e. not improved at all). The game is already middling at best on consoles and since Bandai-Namco isn't publishing it on PC, these guys are just trying to milk as much as they can before it goes belly-up along-side previous iterations of the game. I won't tell people to not engage with the game (its free to play after all), but expect an "I told you so" when getting on here to complain after it goes live and news of it shuttering within the next year or 2 after release.
    Gdemami
  • KnightFalzKnightFalz Member EpicPosts: 4,166
    Albatroes said:

Viper482 said:

Ironically, this guy's picture is a white colored knight. Only naive people focus on a singular action and ignore the history connected. These are the same guys who recently said that they went through 'great efforts' to make the UI for pc more user-friendly....and that turned out well (i.e. not improved at all). The game is already middling at best on consoles and since Bandai-Namco isn't publishing it on PC, these guys are just trying to milk as much as they can before it goes belly-up along-side previous iterations of the game. I won't tell people to not engage with the game (its free to play after all), but expect an "I told you so" when getting on here to complain after it goes live and news of it shuttering within the next year or 2 after release.

When giving a narrow compliment about a singular event in a thread specifically about it, it's not uncommon to focus on that alone rather than the countless things surrounding but totally irrelevant to the merit of running that particular event.

It's a wee bit of a stretch to imply my comment had any aspect of white knighting, unless to you that includes pointing out the irrelevancy of the irrelevant when brought up over a situation none of the complaints matter in.

Though it should be obvious, I'll point out that my very specific compliment regarding the merit of their running this one particular event in no way suggests or was meant to imply a positive impression by myself on absolutely everything else related to Bless Unleashed.