Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Palia Pre-Alpha Will Be Under NDA, More Discussed in Discord FAQ | MMORPG.com

SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 7,110

imagePalia Pre-Alpha Will Be Under NDA, More Discussed in Discord FAQ | MMORPG.com

It looks like the pre-alpha for Palia, the upcoming MMO from former Riot developers, will include an NDA according to a recent podcast.

Read the full story here


Comments

  • foxgirlfoxgirl Member RarePosts: 351
    I forgot all about this game...
  • AlbatroesAlbatroes Member LegendaryPosts: 7,661
    Anyone getting everquest next vibes from this? Minus the building aspect of Next of course.
  • NanfoodleNanfoodle Member LegendaryPosts: 9,351

    Albatroes said:

    Anyone getting everquest next vibes from this? Minus the building aspect of Next of course.



    Its the art style. Very Disney looking. What EQN was gonna be and what this game will be, is very different.
    Albatroestzervo
  • ashiru_1978ashiru_1978 Member UncommonPosts: 204

    Albatroes said:

    Anyone getting everquest next vibes from this? Minus the building aspect of Next of course.



    EverQuest Next was a game about building. Like those so-called "sandbox" games where the developers build like 10% of the game and just give their stupid players the tools and let them build the rest 90% of the game for them, for free and the players enthrallingly chant in a chorus "SAanDbOxXxXx..."

    Palia is pitched as some social MMO (don't know about the RPG part) and the most important aspect seems like it's going to be player interaction. I've signed up for the Alpha Test, filled in the survey and if I'm lucky enough to get invited, I will see what it's about and if I'm having fun in it.

    But I don't see the similarities between EQ:N and Palia.
    Kylerankitarad
  • MightyUncleanMightyUnclean Member EpicPosts: 3,495
    edited June 10
    foxgirl said:
    I forgot all about this game...
    I'm pretty sure it was just announced eight days ago.  Man, and I thought my ancient parents had short memories!  :smiley:
  • SabbythSabbyth Member UncommonPosts: 24
    I'm rather intrigued by this one.
    tzervo
    "A delayed game is eventually good, but a rushed game is forever bad."
    — Shigeru Miyamoto
  • Randomuser2020876Randomuser2020876 Member UncommonPosts: 35
    It's a 3d Twitter. No thanks.
    Gdemami
Sign In or Register to comment.