Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Crowfall Beta Test Giveaway! | MMORPG.com

13»

Comments

• UngoodUngood Member LegendaryPosts: 5,815
    edited June 10
    Albatroes said:
    Mars_OMG said:
    Albatroes said:
    Wait, this game is seriously going to be B2P? I thought this entire time it was going f2p on live......yeah this is definitely going to be DOA if that's true.
    why does it matter to you what crowfall does ?

Bigger question is why does my opinion of the game matter to you? If you can answer that, then my answer to your question will probably be the same....
    I'll field this one.

There are a few reasons why other posters Opinio-n's Matter to me, not that any specific one of this would apply to you directly, but a general break down of what I would care what an another poster says.

• I know they have similar tastes in games to me, as such, their reviews of a game I have not played, will weigh in on if I will give the game a try or not.

• They are speaking from Misinformation, and I feel that, at the very least, they should be corrected, to both inform them, and so that others can know this is not correct info.

• They are speaking for Ignorance (IE: Have no idea what they are talking about) and this needs to be corrected and made known to others, so that no one becomes fooled that the poster knows what they are talking about.

• They are  deliberately and potentially maliciously lying, and I feel that they should be called out on such.

Now, Obviously, if they are just posting their opnion, ergo, something like "I Like Applies, and think they are the best fruit" in the end, this only matters to me, if:

• I like the same kinds of things they like, so I can get a feel on if I will like said game.
    • I cannot stand the kinds of things they like, so this will give me a feel on if I might like said game.
    Now, given your post, I don't think we share the same reasons.

Personally, if B2P is a deal breaker for, truth be told, you will not be missed, no dis or insult, but, no one is going to go around crying that you are not in the game with them.

You might be some super popular streamer, and I could be wrong on that, but, again, no dis, but I don't think you are.
    Mars_OMG
    Egotism is the anesthetic that dullens the pain of stupidity, this is why when I try to beat my head against the stupidity of other people, I only hurt myself.
  • Th3M3nT0rTh3M3nT0r Newbie CommonPosts: 4
    WOW Thnx MMORPG !
    Im download beta test Launer :)) Key working My oh My ! Im awesome!
  • Th3M3nT0rTh3M3nT0r Newbie CommonPosts: 4
    My oh my! You r awesome! Finaly Im in game!