Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Video Editing Software

Anyone know any easy to use freeware video editing software?

I've got a bunch of stuff I want to throw up on youtube but the videos are too long/have lots of junk that needs to be cut out. Anyone know any good software just for cutting out snippets from videos?

Comments

• tvalentinetvalentine Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 4,216

lol i made a thread exactly like this i think a month ago ..... if your on windows, which you prolly are, use windows movie maker.  It comes with the windows OS

http://www.mmorpg.com/discussion2.cfm/thread/185366 

Playing: EVE Online
    Favorite MMOs: WoW, SWG Pre-cu, Lineage 2, UO, EQ, EVE online
    Looking forward to: Archeage, Kingdom Under Fire 2
    KUF2's Official Website - http://www.kufii.com/ENG/ -

• JacquelinanaJacquelinana Newbie CommonPosts: 4
    I think the video cutter called Joyoshare VidiKit is extremely easy to use. Actually, it is a video toolkit and has a built-in video cutter, video converter, video joiner, video compressor, video recorder, etc. You can use them to edit and enhance your videos easily and quickly. 
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 927
    edited June 2021
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
    Sometimes we need fantasy to survive reality 
    https://biturl.top/rU7bY3
    Beyond the shadows there's always light
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 927
    edited June 2021
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
    Sometimes we need fantasy to survive reality 
    https://biturl.top/rU7bY3
    Beyond the shadows there's always light
  • BoldwebagencyBoldwebagency Newbie CommonPosts: 1
    edited July 2021
    I will not describe in detail and give instructions on how to edit video in each of the programs, but only list them. 

DaVinci Resolve
    Kdenlive
    Icecream Video Editor
    Shotcut
    VideoPad
    OpenShot
    Movie Maker (Film Studio)
    HitFilm Express
    Movavi
    LightWorks
    VSDC
    ivsEdits
    VirtualDub
    Filmora

• kratosrules99kratosrules99 Newbie CommonPosts: 5
    if you are a mac user and can invest some money, I will highly recommend Final Cut Pro. If you want something good but free then iMovie is also great!

CPS Test to Check Your Clicks Per Second.
  • SteveHoppsSteveHopps Newbie CommonPosts: 2
    Is there a webinar software that will allow me to export the webinar for editing?
  • FerroyFerroy Newbie CommonPosts: 1
    This is very informative, thanks for sharing. I can also help someone who is looking for quality video format changing software. With the help of this article https://www.movavi.com/support/how-to/how-to-convert-mxf-video.html , I was able to improve the video quality and change the extension of the media files to whatever suits my device and OS. I think it's worth sharing online resources with similar information and using free software for such simple but necessary tasks.
  • neirliewneirliew Newbie CommonPosts: 1

Adobe Premiere Elements. It's been my go to... But I also have Camtasia. I'm doing more and more in Camtasia.

If Camtasia would add audio to the scrubber, I might just make it my regular editor.

As it is, text is just way, way, way easier in Camtasia. As is screen grabs and animations like arrows and highlights. And variety for text and other animations is also easier. And panning and zooming is easier too.

BUT... not being able to scrub the audio and actually hear the audio as you scrub it means you have to rely on just seeing the waveforms if you want to do basic audio edits within Camtasia. That's probably it's main flaw.

But anyone making tutorials with screen grabs will find this very versatile, and it doesn't just stop there with the things it can do and effects that you can create.

• Natalia-menkNatalia-menk Newbie CommonPosts: 1
    I want to generate explainer videos for my sports based website.
    Can any one guide me about any freeware/ website for explainer videos .for my informational content.
  • AdamantineAdamantine Member RarePosts: 5,085
    I only use Shotcut and LosslessCut.

The later is easy to use but very limited in its options. Still it seems to be the only software that actually can cut videos without loss.

Both are free to use though, which is why I picked them.

• tiffany_sttiffany_st Newbie CommonPosts: 7
    I use Movie Maker for this. 
  • JungleHeartJungleHeart Newbie CommonPosts: 23
    Everything you need is probably already posted.

One tool I suggest on top of everything is Handbrake. It can't cut clips out of videos, I think, but for compression and size management, it's really good.
    "Even at his most powerless, man's existence is never without meaning"
    —Suikoden I

Weapons of choice: Series X and Switch
  • markjohn192markjohn192 Newbie CommonPosts: 3
    I think the video cutter called Joyoshare VidiKit is extremely easy to use. Actually, it is a video toolkit and has a built-in video cutter, video converter, video joiner, video compressor, video recorder, etc. You can use them to edit and enhance your videos easily and quickly. 
    Thank you for making this software available for my project. Please inform me that the complete version is accessible here.
  • joeanderson1952joeanderson1952 Newbie CommonPosts: 1
    I will not describe in detail and give instructions on how to edit video in each of the programs, but only list them. 

DaVinci Resolve
    Kdenlive
    Icecream Video Editor
    Shotcut
    VideoPad
    OpenShot
    Movie Maker (Film Studio)
    HitFilm Express
    Movavi
    LightWorks
    VSDC
    ivsEdits
    VirtualDub
    Filmora

Thank you for making this software available for my project. Please inform me that the complete version is accessible here.

• markjohn192markjohn192 Newbie CommonPosts: 3

Tell me is this applicable for my paf test preparation site?
  • apkhueapkhue Newbie CommonPosts: 1
    Thank you for making this software available for my project. Please inform me that the complete version is accessible here...
    APKHue.com is a website that provides an opportunity to download APK MODs and install them on your Android device. pcsoftpedia, disofts
  • sheilacorvin298sheilacorvin298 Newbie CommonPosts: 1
    Free fire is the most well known game worldwide, And Every player Wants to hack jewels in the free fire. Here is the most nitty gritty article on How to hack free fire precious stones. These Free Fire Diamond Hacks will assist you with producing Unlimited precious stones in Garena free fire 2022. Peruse this article cautiously to be aware of each and every Free Fire Diamond Generator.

In this year, 2022 free fire will send off loads of in-game occasions, Such as jewel illustrious and Incubator occasions, and free fire players like to take part in these sorts of occasions. Yet, the issue is for taking part in these occasions, players should have free fire precious stones in enormous amounts. Numerous players can't utilize the free fire jewels hack generator due to an absence of in-game information.

Free Fire Diamond Generator and Generator Diamonds Online Free Fire both are the best Free Fire Diamonds Generator Tool. In this article, we will share everything about the Free Fire Generator and Free Fire Diamonds Hack, and this article will unquestionably assist you with getting limitless precious stones in the free fire for nothing.

In this article, we will likewise cover the most recent occasions of the free fire game, which can give you an immediate connection to the jewel generator with the expectation of complimentary fire. In 2022 it is easy to get a Free Fire Free Diamond utilizing the Free Fire Diamonds Generator. Along these lines, how about we start.
  • ShivamSPShivamSP Newbie CommonPosts: 1

Top 10 video editing software

• Adobe Premiere Pro
    • Lumen5
    • Animaker
    • Nero Video
    • Corel VideoStudio
    • Filmora from Wondershare
    • CyberLink PowerDirector
    • video
    • Adobe Premiere Elements
    • Pinnacle Studio

• jerimiahfryjerimiahfry Newbie CommonPosts: 1
    ShivamSP said:

Top 10 video editing software

• Adobe Premiere Pro
    • Lumen5
    • Animaker
    • Nero Video
    • Corel VideoStudio
    • Filmora from Wondershare
    • CyberLink PowerDirector
    • video
    • Adobe Premiere Elements
    • Pinnacle Studio

These software only run on Windows operating system? Or is it available for MacOS as well? I can use these to make videos for my games.
  • Awaisrj490Awaisrj490 Newbie CommonPosts: 1
    edited January 2023
    I Like To Read Your Post. You Gave Us Unique Information. Decent Solar is a solar energy company that focuses on solar power technology because the majority of the globe already relies on solar power generation of electricity as one of its strategic sources to generate clean power. working with leading solar firms including Inverex, Fronius, and Risen both domestically and overseas. In addition to offering Solar Energy Solutions for all industries, the company deals in a wide range of solar energy equipment. Please Visit Our site : Decent Solar

• OliverHudsonOliverHudson Newbie CommonPosts: 1
    Research guarantees programmers that there isn't an excuse to be stressing out. As per Robert Half and different assessments, the interest for front-end advancement will develop by as much as 27%.

With respect to the compensations, the general condition of web improvement cost assessment will be pretty much positive. As per the Worldwide Work Association overview, the compensation of JavaScript engineer is developing at a pace of roughly 5% by 2020>> useful reference
  • CorderoFCorderoF Newbie CommonPosts: 1
    thanks for the info