Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Swords of Legends Online Offers A Chance To Win Merch For Beta Test Feedback | MMORPG.com

SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 12,599

imageSwords of Legends Online Offers A Chance To Win Merch For Beta Test Feedback | MMORPG.com

Swords of Legends Online has just come off the heels of two beta periods, the second of which just ended, and now the team is looking for feedback ahead of the launch. In exchange for providing insights to the Gameforge team, SOLO is offering players a chance to win merch from the upcoming MMORPG.

Read the full story here

Comments

• mussolinimussolini Member UncommonPosts: 200
    They wants feedback? Oh... So want me to spend at least 40 quid for a noname game just turned up from nowhere in Asia. The quest is extremly boring, dungeons brainless, easy and awful, no end game but all the character is running around in the same nightie. But we have double jump and something like airsurfing. Just wtf is this "game". why. why. I wish a quick death it is painful for my eyes.
    ashiru_1978
  • lazz84lazz84 Member UncommonPosts: 1
    Here we go, the trash talking about the game had to start. You probably writing because the game you support it's getting empty once this one launch. Probably just scare your game is going to die or something. Did the company sent you? It's exactly because of toxic people that good games die these days. If you don't like it, just don't play it. Go on and play Minecraft, that may appeal more to you.
    ashiru_1978
  • Masot59Masot59 Newbie CommonPosts: 1
    El juego:simplemente esta maravilloso si no te gusta o perteneces a la competencia, lárgate de solo deletrear tu seudónimo [MUSSOLINI] determina la carencia de materia gris en tu TARADA cabeza.....vive y deja vivir.
  • Asm0deusAsm0deus Member EpicPosts: 4,389
    edited June 2021
    Played beta 1 couldn't be bothered for beta 2...simply was nothing to lure me in barring some somewhat interesting lore  except it was badly translated and the whole process was convoluted like the gaming systems in it are.
    ashiru_1978

Brenics ~ Just to point out I do believe Chris Roberts is going down as the man who cheated backers and took down crowdfunding for gaming.

• park97park97 Member UncommonPosts: 91

mussolini said:

They wants feedback? Oh... So want me to spend at least 40 quid for a noname game just turned up from nowhere in Asia. The quest is extremly boring, dungeons brainless, easy and awful, no end game but all the character is running around in the same nightie. But we have double jump and something like airsurfing. Just wtf is this "game". why. why. I wish a quick death it is painful for my eyes.

I bet this game can last more years than you can live.
  • Wizzurah84Wizzurah84 Member UncommonPosts: 49
    This game is horrible.
    ashiru_1978
  • sanibak3asanibak3a Member UncommonPosts: 10
    edited June 2021
    I can understand not everyone's going to be hooked by this game, but I assume the people saying it's horrible are just trolls. It is a Xianxia themed MMO. I do not think it's worse than WoW, Rift, SWTOR, or ESO, which have all been popular (more or less) MMOs produced in the West. I agree the questing while leveling up isn't particularly interesting, yet neither was classic WoW / TBC and people are loving going back to the classics. At least leveling in SOLO is relatively fast you could do it over a long weekend while playing casually.

It took multiple expansions (cataclysm) before WoW went back and revamped the leveling process and quests. The recent xpac revamped it even further to allow you to play through an xpac of your choice instead of having just one linear path you can choose from a variety of linear paths.

I'm not trying to sell someone on the game if you tried it and didn't like it. However, you shouldn't overlook this game as "just another Asian MMO coming to the West."
  • fbury11fbury11 Member UncommonPosts: 3
    this is a trash game, hyped by some asian. not worth for 40$.
  • Viper482Viper482 Member LegendaryPosts: 4,056
    Lots of first post trolls these days
    ashiru_1978
    Make MMORPG's Great Again!
  • ashiru_1978ashiru_1978 Member RarePosts: 818

lazz84 said:

Here we go, the trash talking about the game had to start. You probably writing because the game you support it's getting empty once this one launch. Probably just scare your game is going to die or something. Did the company sent you? It's exactly because of toxic people that good games die these days. If you don't like it, just don't play it. Go on and play Minecraft, that may appeal more to you.

Registered today to defend the game? GZ.
    Wizzurah84mussolini
  • RaxeonRaxeon Member UncommonPosts: 2,283

fbury11 said:

this is a trash game, hyped by some asian. not worth for 40$.

i mean thats most mmos at least this 1 is fun and not pay to win