Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Wurm Online Receives Major Animal Update | MMORPG.com

SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 12,599

imageWurm Online Receives Major Animal Update | MMORPG.com

The long-awaited Animal Update for Wurm Online has finally arrived. Look forward to tons of new additions like new animals, new items, behavior changes, and much more. Here's the lowdown.

Read the full story here

Comments

• WizardryWizardry Member LegendaryPosts: 19,332
    This is why devs NEED to put in the work into their games to keep people interested long term,you cannot get LAZY.

So apparently this game is pretty much dead so right away that loses interest among the gamers.Atlas was the same way i loved the game but it became dead because the devs were too freaking lazy.I can say the same thing for my current game Valheim,the devs have done literally nothing in 5+ months,laziness KILLS your game.

So on this update it is simply not good enough especially after all these years.I already have had a robust pet/mount system within Atlas right out of the box and that was from a very slack studio.So if your doing LESS than Atlas your just not doing nearly enough.

Horses and mules at least to me are sort of boring,Unicors idk is that supposed to entice the kids or female gamer?
    So this seems like a half winded attempt to TRY and stir up interest,you waited TOO LONG,this kind of stuff needs to be 10x better.
    Champie

Never forget 3 mile Island and never trust a government official or company spokesman.

• angerbeaverangerbeaver Member UncommonPosts: 1,259
    Three of those bugfixes are text corrections. At least the other 4 seem pretty significant.
  • ashiru_1978ashiru_1978 Member RarePosts: 818
    I tried playing this game when it launched on Steam. They literally botched the launch - people, including myself were unable to log in for 2-3 days, I just gave up and never came back. I've seen some gameplay videos or streams, it's a game you play if you're house-bound, or bed-bound or you somehow have literally nothing better to do and even then I'd just rather stare at the ceiling than play it.