Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

City of Titans Community Update Is All About Houses and Bases | MMORPG.com

SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 12,599

imageCity of Titans Community Update Is All About Houses and Bases | MMORPG.com

Housing is a feature many of us like to dabble with in our favorite MMOs. City of Titans, the Kickstarted superhero MMO, just shared their most recent community update which takes a look at houses and bases.

Read the full story here

Comments

• blamo2000blamo2000 Member RarePosts: 1,130
    I can't wait to play this
    Alverant
  • KnightFalzKnightFalz Member EpicPosts: 4,166
    City of Titans. There is another game called Ship of Heroes.
  • TruvidiennTruvidienn Member UncommonPosts: 320
    You have: City of Titans, Ship of Heroes, Valiance Online and Heroes and Villains as far as I know of.
  • maskedweaselmaskedweasel Member LegendaryPosts: 12,180
    Mars_OMG said:

You have: City of Titans, Ship of Heroes, Valiance Online and Heroes and Villains as far as I know of.

They should all get together and just make "Super Duper Heros and Such Online !"
    Kinda silly though, all of these games were created to fill the hole left by city of heroes when it closed. Then CoH resurrected, as pretty much a complete game, albeit an outdated one. 

They should just work in a graphics overhaul for CoH Homecoming and leave it be,  there's not really a need for a spiritual successor now. So far there's not much any of those games are doing that brings the superhero formula forward in any way. 
    ZenJelly

• KnightFalzKnightFalz Member EpicPosts: 4,166
    Mars_OMG said:

They should all get together and just make "Super Duper Heros and Such Online !"
    Kinda silly though, all of these games were created to fill the hole left by city of heroes when it closed. Then CoH resurrected, as pretty much a complete game, albeit an outdated one. 

They should just work in a graphics overhaul for CoH Homecoming and leave it be,  there's not really a need for a spiritual successor now. So far there's not much any of those games are doing that brings the superhero formula forward in any way. 

That would be great, until NCSoft decided they weren't going to leave Homecoming alone after all. The spiritual successors are needed as one egg in a basket that another has ultimate dominion over, that hasn't always been our friend, is far too much risk to not have backups in the works.
    Scotmysticmouse
  • cheyanecheyane Member LegendaryPosts: 9,100
    City of Heroes had housing too and strange futuristic furnishing. Good to see new games pay attention to housing.
    ZenJelly
    Chamber of Chains