Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Marvel Future Revolution Debuts a Glorious New Teaser Trailer | MMORPG.com

SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 12,599

imageMarvel Future Revolution Debuts a Glorious New Teaser Trailer | MMORPG.com

Marvel's first open world RPG on mobile, Marvel Future Revolution (MFR), has been consistent in teasing heroes, villains and locations over the past several weeks on Twitter. Recently, a new teaser trailer was released that portrays some new characters, costume variants, and combat in what is shaping up to be the Marvel game to watch this year.

Read the full story here

Comments

• TruvidiennTruvidienn Member UncommonPosts: 320
    Why does it have to be mobile?
    maskedweaselmeerclarTokkenHuntSPMCScotIllvr
  • HuntSPMCHuntSPMC Member UncommonPosts: 36

Normals love microtransactions
    ScotIllvr
  • ScotScot Member LegendaryPosts: 22,955
    edited May 2021
    I remember the days when gamers were telling me mobile games would have no impact on our gaming. "Mobile games aren't even made by the same companies!" was one reply.

It does not end here, those transactions that are the norm for mobile players, their lack of any ethos for gaming, this will become more and more the ethos and business practice of console and PC gaming.
    Gdemamimaskedweasel
  • synthostarssynthostars Member UncommonPosts: 14
    For the love of god... why does it have to be netmarble? Get ready for anything meaningful to be locked behind a paywall. This is a hard pass screw netmarble.
    ScotmaskedweaselGdemami
  • rojoArcueidrojoArcueid Member EpicPosts: 10,722

HuntSPMC said:

Microtransactions started on PC mmos, so i guess we are all normals.
    BruceYee

HuntSPMC said:

Not all of us paid for them. For myself I have only done so as a thank you if I felt the game was worth my time and as it was B2P I was not putting anymore money in.
    Gdemami
  • WizardryWizardry Member LegendaryPosts: 19,332
    If they were serious about the GAME it wouldn't be on mobile.

Gaming is going the WRONG WAY,greedier and all about the $$$ no passion  whatsoever for the games.
    Why don't they show these videos in the same puny screen as mobile?Then EMU's exist because they know and gamers know the mobiel platform is garbage,so what is the point of using an EMU,why not just make the game properly for PC or console?

There is only ONE reason for this game to be on mobile,greedy microtransactions.I am not interested in supporting greedy corporations or playing games on inferior platforms and limited inferior versions of a games potential.

Never forget 3 mile Island and never trust a government official or company spokesman.

• inmysightsinmysights Member UncommonPosts: 441
    Yeah mobile gaming needs to die like yesterday! Ruining f'n gaming.
    AlverantGdemami

I am so good, I backstabbed your face!

• FrodoFraginsFrodoFragins Member EpicPosts: 5,903
    edited May 2021
    I could really do without mobile news here.  but barring that, please put [mobile] in the title or something
    Scot
  • goozmaniagoozmania Member RarePosts: 394
    If you guys really want a cringe-factory, check out the replies to that tweet...

But then, the same could be said for literally any tweet.
  • NasaNasa Member UncommonPosts: 739
    At least most mobile games get released and don't stay forever in production like many PC games e.g. Star Citizen.
    maskedweaselBruceYeeGdemami
    Nasa said:
    At least most mobile games get released and don't stay forever in production like many PC games e.g. Star Citizen.
    Fast food does not stay long in production either, nor rushed government initiatives; something coming out quickly is no guarantee of quality.
  • HorusraHorusra Member EpicPosts: 4,411
    Scot said:

HuntSPMC said:

Not all of us paid for them. For myself I have only done so as a thank you if I felt the game was worth my time and as it was B2P I was not putting anymore money in.
    So you partake in Microtransactions...."us" would say you were including yourself in not paying for microtransactions.
  • TakodanTakodan Member UncommonPosts: 161
    Damn mobile game >.< Can i play this on my PC somehow?
    Scot
    edited May 2021
    Horusra said:
    Scot said:

HuntSPMC said:

So you partake in Microtransactions...."us" would say you were including yourself in not paying for microtransactions.
    What I am saying is I have hardly ever done so and never for "progression".
  • maskedweaselmaskedweasel Member LegendaryPosts: 12,180
    Takodan said:
    Damn mobile game >.< Can i play this on my PC somehow?
    Not natively unless they create a pc client.  Otherwise you'll need to install bluestacks or another emulator to play on pc.