Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Fallout 76's Development Team Is Once Again Asking For More Feedback Ahead Of July's Steel Reign Rel

SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 12,599

imageFallout 76's Development Team Is Once Again Asking For More Feedback Ahead Of July's Steel Reign Release | MMORPG.com

In a blog post late last week, Bethesda is once again asking players for their feedback to help make sure Steel Reign, the latest major content update to come to Fallout 76 releases in the best state it can.

Read the full story here

Comments

• mastergravymastergravy Member UncommonPosts: 38
    why do they even ask, they suck the life out of whatever was fun or possibly fun for profit. just look at the legendary BS
  • KyleranKyleran Member LegendaryPosts: 43,435
    My feedback is for them to add some new and more challenging content with rewards worth working for.

Still nothing for me yet to come back for.
    [Deleted User]

"True friends stab you in the front." | Oscar Wilde 

"I need to finish" - Christian Wolff: The Accountant

Just trying to live long enough to play a new, released MMORPG, playing New Worlds atm

Fools find no pleasure in understanding but delight in airing their own opinions. Pvbs 18:2, NIV

Don't just play games, inhabit virtual worlds™

"This is the most intelligent, well qualified and articulate response to a post I have ever seen on these forums. It's a shame most people here won't have the attention span to read past the second line." - Anon