Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Last Epoch Patch 0.8.2 Brings Updates to Endgame and Monolith of Fate | MMORPG.com

SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 12,599

imageLast Epoch Patch 0.8.2 Brings Updates to Endgame and Monolith of Fate | MMORPG.com

Patch notes for Last Epoch have dropped, outlined what's all new in this latest beta patch. Changes and additions include updates to endgame in addition to Monolith of Fate.

Read the full story here

Comments

• blazingcutblazingcut Member UncommonPosts: 65
    Still overpriced and no multiplayer. Lack of End game contents.

Hard pass.
  • ElderknightElderknight Member UncommonPosts: 322
    game is fun even in beta going to be awesome, keep up the good work.
  • kitaradkitarad Member LegendaryPosts: 7,919
    This is one of the games I have already bought and am waiting for a release to jump in. I tried it for a bit but decided to wait till the release for real. Very good what I tried so far.

• IselinIselin Member LegendaryPosts: 18,719
    This patch focused on UI changes and end game Echoes and arena changes.

The UI changes are quite nice with a new map, inventory, crafting interface, etc.

There were also quite a few bug fixes and a bit of balancing.

Other than no multiplayer and 3 of the 12 advanced classes missing, the game is very playable as is especially if you play ARPGs mostly solo.

Good game getting better.
    "Social media gives legions of idiots the right to speak when they once only spoke at a bar after a glass of wine, without harming the community ... but now they have the same right to speak as a Nobel Prize winner. It's the invasion of the idiots”

― Umberto Eco

“Microtransactions? In a single player role-playing game? Are you nuts?” 
    ― CD PROJEKT RED