Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Blue Protocol Is Hosting A Developer Update On May 27th | MMORPG.com

SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 12,599

imageBlue Protocol Is Hosting A Developer Update On May 27th | MMORPG.com

Blue Protocol, Bandai Namco's anime-inspired MMO is gearing up for a developer update, the team announced today via Twitter. The upcoming update will take place on YouTube and will debut on May 27th.

Read the full story here

Comments

• AlbatroesAlbatroes Member LegendaryPosts: 7,671
    Was starting to think this game disappeared into the abyss. Still on my radar.
    kitarad
  • VagabondoVagabondo Member UncommonPosts: 68
    I really hope this will be good.

Really.
  • Shiro_LongtailShiro_Longtail Member UncommonPosts: 10
    I keep seeing it in the most hyped upcoming game but I honestly still don't have a clue what it is
    [Deleted User]
  • incusgameincusgame Newbie CommonPosts: 6

I keep seeing it in the most hyped upcoming game but I honestly still don't have a clue what it is

Mostly is a PVE focus monster hunter style mmo. So if say you enjoy Genshin Impact but hated the Gatcha. You will love this. As it is similar in style and nature, but with more focus on fighting world bosses. With more features. Such as mounts and flying.
  • KratierKratier Member RarePosts: 626
    they arent releasing this until late next year, so dont get your hopes up
  • ScotScot Member LegendaryPosts: 22,955
    incusgame said:

Mostly is a PVE focus monster hunter style mmo. So if say you enjoy Genshin Impact but hated the Gatcha. You will love this. As it is similar in style and nature, but with more focus on fighting world bosses. With more features. Such as mounts and flying.
    Welcome to the forums! :)