Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Elyon Closed Beta Kicks Off Today | MMORPG.com

SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 7,110

imageElyon Closed Beta Kicks Off Today | MMORPG.com

Today is the day the closed beta kicks off for Elyon, the MMORPG previously known as Ascent Infinite Realm. Here's what you need to know if you're able to hop in.

Read the full story here


Comments

  • hoenens1hoenens1 Member UncommonPosts: 192
    Didnt get a key... to badddddd
  • Viper482Viper482 Member LegendaryPosts: 3,489
    Can't even get the launcher to install. Second beta in a row I could not even login to. What a state of shit pc gaming is in.
    JHLotB
    Make MMORPG's Great Again!
  • TillerTiller Member LegendaryPosts: 9,384

    Viper482 said:

    Can't even get the launcher to install. Second beta in a row I could not even login to. What a state of shit pc gaming is in.



    Launcher is temporarily closed for some reason.
    SWG Bloodfin vet
    Elder Jedi/Elder Bounty Hunter
     
  • Viper482Viper482 Member LegendaryPosts: 3,489

    Tiller said:



    Viper482 said:


    Can't even get the launcher to install. Second beta in a row I could not even login to. What a state of shit pc gaming is in.






    Launcher is temporarily closed for some reason.



    I can't even get the downloaded file to do anything lol. Double click and nothing. Allowed it by all my AV and FW, just dead in the water.
    Make MMORPG's Great Again!
  • TillerTiller Member LegendaryPosts: 9,384
    edited May 6
    Viper482 said:

    Tiller said:



    Viper482 said:


    Can't even get the launcher to install. Second beta in a row I could not even login to. What a state of shit pc gaming is in.






    Launcher is temporarily closed for some reason.



    I can't even get the downloaded file to do anything lol. Double click and nothing. Allowed it by all my AV and FW, just dead in the water.

    You aren't missing anything, they are bottle necking log in so as soon as you open the launcher it tells you it's closed. I got as far as patching, then when I clicked play it booted me out. People are raging about it on Discord right now; few people at time get in. I imagine the are also limiting downloads of the launcher too, which is what you are experiencing. Guess a lot of people want to play this.


    EDIT: I got in, hit play got the splash screen, intro screen, then went to select server (only one for NA) and boom, THE GAME HAS CLOSED DUE TO AN ERROR....wtf 

    Now getting "502 bad gateway" message on launcher. If you right click on the launcher you see a drop down that says:

    (greyed out)
    Sign in anyway
    Cancel sign in

    (Not greyed out)
    Can't sign in to $1
    Can't sync to $1

    idk what it means, but if I click on it do I get a dollar?
    maskedweasel
    SWG Bloodfin vet
    Elder Jedi/Elder Bounty Hunter
     
Sign In or Register to comment.