Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Elyon Closed Beta Test Code Giveaway! | MMORPG.com

13»

Comments

• IceAgeIceAge Member EpicPosts: 3,120
    Pff, I said it before and I will say it again.

For Giveaways, mmorpg.com REALLY needs to put a ..rule, like : No 1 day accounts.

It's obviously that this guys have created an account in here just to grab a key and will never visit this site again, unless...another give away of course. That's not "building up a community". This is making fun of your real community by allowing 1 Day "users" to grab this keys.

Pathetic!
    ScorchienMustikossschrupp

Reporter: What's behind Blizzard success, and how do you make your gamers happy?
    Blizzard Boss: Making gamers happy is not my concern, making money.. yes!

• mossdogmossdog Member UncommonPosts: 3
    Thanks a lot!
  • Big.Daddy.SamediBig.Daddy.Samedi Member UncommonPosts: 409
    Well wth, I will throw my name in to the "If you have a spare key I would love to try this game" club.

• IceAgeIceAge Member EpicPosts: 3,120
    Well wth, I will throw my name in to the "If you have a spare key I would love to try this game" club.
    Well, if you want a key, there is a screen shot on page 2, which tells the ..story of where the mmorpg.com keys are "hanging" around. 

Hint: They cost between 20 and 40$ ....

Reporter: What's behind Blizzard success, and how do you make your gamers happy?
    Blizzard Boss: Making gamers happy is not my concern, making money.. yes!

• Big.Daddy.SamediBig.Daddy.Samedi Member UncommonPosts: 409
    IceAge said:
    Well, if you want a key, there is a screen shot on page 2, which tells the ..story of where the mmorpg.com keys are "hanging" around. 

Hint: They cost between 20 and 40$ ....
    Oh I know, I even know the site that came from. I am not going to pay $20 for beta key... COVID times man... gotta hang on to money just in case.

• hyllyhhyllyh Member UncommonPosts: 477
    of course they resell it!
    20€ per key, nice income...

this site must block the giveaway to this one shot account to avoid support this
  • ScorchienScorchien Member LegendaryPosts: 8,914
    hyllyh said:
    of course they resell it!
    20€ per key, nice income...

this site must block the giveaway to this one shot account to avoid support this

They are not smart enough here to figure that shit out ...

• jakovokahjakovokah Member UncommonPosts: 2
    lf invitation to cbt.
    in the end each key owner can invite a friend .
  • gokihangokihan Member UncommonPosts: 5
    any1 send me 1 key pls :)
  • mussolinimussolini Member UncommonPosts: 200
    Hi guys if you have an extra key or cant use yours sent me as pm please, thank you.
  • HeadHunterX2HeadHunterX2 Member UncommonPosts: 38
    I'll help the site developers out

if (user.JoinDate >= DateTime.Now.AddDays(-7)) {
        btnKey.Visible = false;
    }
    [Deleted User]
  • InkedbettiegamingInkedbettiegaming Member CommonPosts: 1
    Dang I missed my chance....
  • BulkathosBulkathos Member UncommonPosts: 11
    Anyone has a spare key ? I would try the game
  • LuuphoLuupho Newbie CommonPosts: 2
    Sry guys but this giveaway was unfair. It says posted on april the 28th 12pm. Here were i live its right now april the 27th 08:34 o clock. How am i supposed to get a key when you are all timetravelers :rofl: