Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Elyon Posts Closed Beta Game Guide Ahead Of Tomorrow's Test Launch | MMORPG.com

SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 12,599

imageElyon Posts Closed Beta Game Guide Ahead Of Tomorrow's Test Launch | MMORPG.com

As players are busy pre-downloading Elyon's first closed beta test here in the West, the team behind the MMO have put together a handy game guide for those who will be sinking their teeth in the MMORPG formerly known as Ascent: Infinite Realm.

Read the full story here

Comments

• TillerTiller Member LegendaryPosts: 11,167
    We shall see how large scale PvP works out for the Western market, it looks fun if you play on Korean servers, but the western market is full of the most vile toxic asshat players in the world always looking to grief, exploit ect. Gone are the days of simple trash talk followed by "good-game man".
    SovrathRexKushmanMustikosmuthaxTacticalZombehRoinDarkpigeon
    SWG Bloodfin vet
    Elder Jedi/Elder Bounty Hunter

• Viper482Viper482 Member LegendaryPosts: 4,065
    Seeing as though many still can't even get the installer to work I have a feeling this is going to be a failure of a beta.
    enesisxlr8k61977
    Make MMORPG's Great Again!
  • idontlikemynameidontlikemyname Member UncommonPosts: 40
    edited May 2021
    I got a spare of key if anyone need one, i cant use it because the game have IP block so.... Edit: if you have less than 2 post i will not share the key sorry.
  • dartseeddartseed Member UncommonPosts: 23

I got a spare of key if anyone need one, i cant use it because the game have IP block so....

If you still got the key, I'd appreciate the opportunity to play!
  • Killer_145Killer_145 Member UncommonPosts: 2
    I will take it
  • mussolinimussolini Member UncommonPosts: 200
    If someone got an extra key or just cant use it cos of IP block send me pm please, I'd appraciate it.
  • k61977k61977 Member EpicPosts: 1,503
    edited May 2021
    It will only let me install on my main drive which is a not going to happen. I install all games on a second drive. Edit: Finally got it to let it go to secondary drive after making a folder with KakaoGames for the 20 plus time on the drive.
  • CuddleheartCuddleheart Member UncommonPosts: 391
    Is this under NDA? My excitement has waned somewhat in the past few years, I'm definitely curious. Anyone know if this is still running on ue3?
  • koldmiserkoldmiser Member RarePosts: 348
    Open world PVP. No thank you.
    MustikosShinobe
  • ShotthebunnyShotthebunny Member UncommonPosts: 8
    If someone got a key available after the people above me, I'll be happy to take one, too. Lmao
  • LongerLonger Newbie CommonPosts: 1
    Don’t suppose there are still any spare keys now ?was really hoping to get one but sadly didn’t haha
    Tillermcrippinsvelimirius
  • hyllyhhyllyh Member UncommonPosts: 477
    no more keys!
    you'll find the ones offered on this site for 20$ here and there
  • IceAgeIceAge Member EpicPosts: 3,120

I got a spare of key if anyone need one, i cant use it because the game have IP block so....

Edit: if you have less than 2 post i will not share the key sorry.

ME?! PM it! Thanks! :)

Reporter: What's behind Blizzard success, and how do you make your gamers happy?
    Blizzard Boss: Making gamers happy is not my concern, making money.. yes!

• SnoepieSnoepie Member UncommonPosts: 485
    edited May 2021
    damn this beta launch is a cluster fck..

insane amount of people having launcher issues...

The account system dont allow to login with a kakao account..

the signs are here..

anyone has an extra key?