Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

New Rumor Suggests The Burning Crusade Classic May Be Releasing June 1st | MMORPG.com

SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 12,599

imageNew Rumor Suggests The Burning Crusade Classic May Be Releasing June 1st | MMORPG.com

New leaked screenshots of the Battle.net launcher suggest that World of Warcraft's The Burning Crusade Classic could be launching as early as June 1st.

Read the full story here

Comments

• AlbatroesAlbatroes Member LegendaryPosts: 7,671
    edited May 2021
    I'm sure some people are excited buying the burning crusade collector's edition.....again. I love how development over the past decade has mostly been about creating problems just to sell people solutions.
    [Deleted User]IceAge
  • GinazGinaz Member RarePosts: 2,470
    Will it really be "classic" with a cash shop?
    [Deleted User]FrodoFraginsMcSleaz

Is a man not entitled to the herp of his derp?

Remember, I live in a world where juggalos and yugioh players are real things.

• WizardryWizardry Member LegendaryPosts: 19,332
    Yeah i love the .....AGAIN part.
    Cash shops? Blizzard loves their cash shops.

Mounts get your Wow mounts,only $30+ for a pixel mount.You can't touch it smell it and never own it but hey $30 is a BARGAIN !!.
    The funniest part is ALL of the peopel tryign to cash in off these games love doing their WOW articles,more viewers,more hits more $$$.
    Tons of YouTubers doing the Pre Patch chit chat lol.

I laugh at devs using a play on words to operate cash shops.
    SPECIAL EDITION....LIMITED edition...etc etc.

The ONLY difference is NOT how the package is worded ,the ONLY difference is you pay us MORE $$$ and you get MORE items like a Pet and toy.This is straight up RMT..CASH SHOP 101,i HOPE this does not go right over people's heads,it is not rocket science.

enesisxlr8[Deleted User]

Never forget 3 mile Island and never trust a government official or company spokesman.

• WizardryWizardry Member LegendaryPosts: 19,332
    Blizzard said NO cash shop but this is THEIR way of trying to fool people because well i guess they think their player base are a bunch of dummies.
    [Deleted User]

Never forget 3 mile Island and never trust a government official or company spokesman.

• AlbatroesAlbatroes Member LegendaryPosts: 7,671
    edited May 2021

Wizardry said:

Blizzard said NO cash shop but this is THEIR way of trying to fool people because well i guess they think their player base are a bunch of dummies.

Knights in white will defend unfortunately. Just like WoW: Classic in China has tokens....just like it was back in 2004, right?!?!? Dont forget, TBC Classic will have boosts.....just like they did in the old days!
    McSleaz
  • foppoteefoppotee Member UncommonPosts: 508
    From an outsider, someone no longer playing WoW, it just seems like Activision/Blizzard is releasing all of their previous content in sequence & initial release form & charging remaining players to participate in it.
    [Deleted User]
  • FrodoFraginsFrodoFragins Member EpicPosts: 5,905
    Paid boosts killed my hype for Classic:TBC immediately.  I've since moved on to a private vanilla+ server with a cool hardcore mode.  Currently level 45 without dying.

Activision simply sucks.  Other than D2:R, I can't really imagine paying them for anything else at this point.  D4 needs to knock it out of the park and I just don't think the company is capable of doing so. 
  • blamo2000blamo2000 Member RarePosts: 1,130
    I'm a purist and I just can't get worked up about paid boosts. As long as the game plays the exact same, has the same content and talent trees, etc, I don't care if someone got to 58 by paying blizzard, bought an ebay account, or ground out the levels. I care about the gameplay, systems, and mechanics. The other minor changes bother me far, far more.

My big issue with Blizzard remains them slobbing all over the CCP's knob.
    [Deleted User]