Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The Hand Of Merlin Is A Rogue-Lite RPG Launching Into Early Access May 11th | MMORPG.com

SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 7,110

imageThe Hand Of Merlin Is A Rogue-Lite RPG Launching Into Early Access May 11th | MMORPG.com

The Hand of Merlin is an upcoming rogue-lite RPG from indie developer Room-C Games, which sees old Arthurian legends meet sci-fi horror. The turn-based RPG will hit Steam Early Access on May 11th.

Read the full story here

Comments

• LamiaCritterLamiaCritter Member UncommonPosts: 32
    Please tell me there's going to be an actual wizard/magical class. Specially considering Arthurian legend, Merlin himself as a wizard, etc.
  • SovrathSovrath Member LegendaryPosts: 29,689

Please tell me there's going to be an actual wizard/magical class. Specially considering Arthurian legend, Merlin himself as a wizard, etc.

looking at the other video on Steam it seems there is. Though it's possible the character is Merlin. It seems like a turn based party game.
  • RemaliRemali Member RarePosts: 637
    I have it on wishlist hope its a good game
  • ashiru_1978ashiru_1978 Member UncommonPosts: 140
    I wish there is an option to create your own character as well - gender, appearance, name, class or set of skills.
  • ScotScot Member LegendaryPosts: 15,058
    I was getting interested there and then found it was one of about 70 titles already on my wish list. :)