Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The mom test .

13»

Comments

• KyleranKyleran Member LegendaryPosts: 43,435
    edited May 2021
    Rungar said:
    mmo's are so dumb now, its so sad. I blame raiding. The first thing that happens with raiding: step 1 dps is king, step 2 crowd control becomes useless, step 3 apply to the rest of the game. 

Now we have games where basically the only things that matter are your dps which is sad because everquest has a lot of hidden gems that few noticed but it just wasnt supported once it devolved into raid or die. 
    Maybe so, but sure helped people prepare for their auditions for "Dancing with the Stars" or doing the Hokey Pokey.

[Deleted User]UngoodRungarAlBQuirky

"True friends stab you in the front." | Oscar Wilde 

"I need to finish" - Christian Wolff: The Accountant

Just trying to live long enough to play a new, released MMORPG, playing New Worlds atm

Fools find no pleasure in understanding but delight in airing their own opinions. Pvbs 18:2, NIV

Don't just play games, inhabit virtual worlds™

"This is the most intelligent, well qualified and articulate response to a post I have ever seen on these forums. It's a shame most people here won't have the attention span to read past the second line." - Anon

• CuddleheartCuddleheart Member UncommonPosts: 391
    The only game my mom ever liked or played in my entire life was Ducks Ahoy on the Commodore 64...
    AlBQuirky[Deleted User]
  • AlBQuirkyAlBQuirky Member EpicPosts: 7,432
    tzervo said:
    The only game my mom ever liked or played in my entire life was Ducks Ahoy on the Commodore 64...
    C64  <3

My first computer!
    [Deleted User]ConstantineMerus

- Al

Personally the only modern MMORPG trend that annoys me is the idea that MMOs need to be designed in a way to attract people who don't actually like MMOs. Which to me makes about as much sense as someone trying to figure out a way to get vegetarians to eat at their steakhouse.
    - FARGIN_WAR